Player
    Character
    Shinalia Durstian
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Naunet View Post
    Really disappointing. Housing should be something available baseline to everyone; make the gil sink come from bigger and more complex houses and items.
    Definitely going to disagree with you here.

Okay, more of a somewhat disagree. What I'm taking issue with is that the entire population should have THIS specific type of housing baseline. No, this is a goal to be attained in the long term. It's a luxury. For baseline housing we DO already get our Inn rooms, which provide Sanctuary, Retainer, event armory, and cutscene review, more services than simply logging out in say, Wineport, for example. Those services are given for merely the cost of a few hours worth of questing.

In short, yes, some sort of housing is and should be provided for little to no effort. But if you want to get fancy and custom, you should have to work yer buns off for it and that's what we're getting.

I'm personally okay with this.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Lodovico Rivers
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    I hope it stays that expensive. It would feel rewarding for people that actually have one.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Eight Corova
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 63
    Pretty cheap really especially for FC housing. Just have members all pitch in gil and you should be good although I really wish they would give the costs out as it would be nice to know what is needed so everyone can start working towards that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bustaballs Bbot
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    I finally have a reason to spend some gil and make a small dent in my pocketbook.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lisotte Poena
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I wonder how much cheaper they'd have been if dungeon mobs still only gave 1 gil apiece...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yuu Jin
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    All that money came from the "RMT gil"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scary Lyehga
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    i have never even had 1 mil in this game is no way to make money in this game other then selling to other people but if other people r out of money i can make a little bit from leve but they r limited and if u don't have like all crafts max and don't mind taking the time needed for that and the time to craft everything needed to make money from leve u can make a lot till u run out of leve quest that is lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ragnus Ironhand
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeMan View Post
    I hope it stays that expensive. It would feel rewarding for people that actually have one.
    Having a lot of gil isn't an accomplishment. Anyone with a credit card and no ethics can be rich.

Speaking of which, I hope they anticipate RMT shooting up when houses become available. For everyone's sake, they need to be ready for it.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Schelle Sommers
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 28
    I think housing should be available to everyone, not just the gillionaires. In my opinion, everyone who works reasonably hard should be able to afford a small home to call their own. Of course, the gillionaires will opt have bigger, flashier, gaudier homes (to flaunt how rich they are /rolleyes), but everyone should be able to afford some kind of home.

The Inn room doesn't cut it, unless/until they A) add a way to craft in there (from what I understand, homes will have that) and B) add storage (the Armoire doesn't cut it because it only stores super-specific things).

Heck, I'd pay rent for an upgraded Inn room.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Jamielynn Spears
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    850k isn't bad at all.

I made nearly 10k in the 4 AK runs I did last night...NOT counting the 400 philo stones I could sell to players for roughly 75-100k.

I think you're all just crazy.
    (1)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast