Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ReithDynamis View Post
    Well that's you're opinion and you're welcome to it but I really have to disagree. Housing should be something earned to show your accomplishments. Otherwise every willy-nilly player will be putting down lots of land and a house an not be scene for months on end but we can still see their freaken houses. I'd rather know it the people who are sticking around making a time and money commitment putting down houses.
    You can still have housing be something one displays accomplishments by without pricing a bunch of people out from the get-go. Rift's dimension system did this perfectly, and it's a hive of dizzying creativity and, for those who can earn it, grandiose display.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Jenni Meowmeow
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I wish there was a tiny studio apartment option.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Viktor Luminasch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    They did mention that land plots will be an auction system. So unclaimed plots get cheaper as they sit there for some unstated period of time.

That and if what they shown WAS individual housing, they did mention it'd be half a year till we see it past 2.1 release. If you don't have 850k by then you are doing something wrong or spending too much.
    (2)
    Last edited by Thagyr; 10-19-2013 at 11:40 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lancelot Meer
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by DeceptionsWrath View Post
    Thank you for this, but wow that is expensive.... Guess i'll stick with the inn. I still have not even saw 100,000 yet lol. I have Level 50 weaver and not sure how to even make money with it sadly...
    Make HQ versions of what people need for the 9x turn in Leves
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Proost Barret
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 30
    Well that's you're opinion and you're welcome to it but I really have to disagree. Housing should be something earned to show your accomplishments. Otherwise every willy-nilly player will be putting down lots of land and a house an not be seen for months on end but we can still see their freaken houses. I'd rather know the people who are sticking around making a time and money commitment putting down houses.
    I agree with you.

I have been playing since beta 4, and when I found out that there were going to be player housing, I stopped leveling my monk, and started working on making gil so I could have a player house first. As a result, my monk is only level 42.

To me, that's what makes this game great. I'm enjoying the game the way that fits me best, and I am glad I will be rewarded with a player house at release.

That said, 800k is kind of hefty. I was guessing about 500k for small 1 mil for a large.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Trinka Trinka
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by DeceptionsWrath View Post
    Thank you for this, but wow that is expensive.... Guess i'll stick with the inn. I still have not even saw 100,000 yet lol. I have Level 50 weaver and not sure how to even make money with it sadly...
    Look into making HQ version of lower and mid level crafting gear. It can go for upwards of 10k a piece. Always make sure to check the transaction history to make sure players are actually paying that amount, and don't flood the market with any one thing.

You can sometimes even make money from buying a drop item (like diremite) and turning it into its refined form (yarn). I do this with leather often.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bel Rumpelstiltzkin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    That is very cheap for a FC house. Couldn't care less though, FC housing is completely uninteresting to me. It should be in the game for sure, but I think private housing should have been the priority, at least more than six months after 2.1 release.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Houki Toki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Nooooo! 7 months until individual housing D:
    (4)

9. 10-20-2013 12:31 AM

Player
    Character
    Varok Kreldan
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Ok.. but the real question on everyone's mind is what utilities does the house come with?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Brodi Delacroix
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Well that's you're opinion and you're welcome to it but I really have to disagree. Housing should be something earned to show your accomplishments. Otherwise every willy-nilly player will be putting down lots of land and a house an not be seen for months on end but we can still see their freaken houses. I'd rather know the people who are sticking around making a time and money commitment putting down houses.
    Being able to work the AH and amassing large amounts of gil is hardly an accomplishment.
    (10)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast