Player
    Character
    Carn Astrael
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 77

Seekiung English speacking (mostly) Free Company on Kujata

I would love to join a nice Free Company on Kujata, I enjoy playing on this world and with the Japanese community people are very nice and courteous and ti works fine even tho i am in North America, latency and lag are not bad. I know there is at least one small FC here but havent made contact yet. will keep hoping..and will keep playing. I am an older player and have played some other MMOs but am not a hard core gamer, just enjoy the story and love this one very much and would love to have some nice spirited and courteous company to play with esp for dungeon runs.

let me know if you are in a FC or starting one. Or I may see bout starting one ourselves.

UPDATE:

Still hoping to find an English speaking (Mostly) FC if not maybe we should start one.
    (1)
    Last edited by CrisGer; 10-24-2013 at 12:10 AM.
    ディレクターとリード管理
    3Dワールド、ゲーム開発者グループLinkedInの
    "我々は世界を構築する"

Director and Lead Adnim
    3D World and Game Developers Group
    "We Build Worlds"

Player
    Character
    Runamok Terrorcon
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    If you find an English speak Free Company on this server let me know. If you need help starting one I will help.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krysteel Wymess
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I am currently a member of Free Corps on Kujata. We are an English Speaking FC that stayed on this realm after the Free Xfers! We would love to meet and recruit new active members! We are pretty laid back have about 15 active members.

We are NOT Hardcore. Most of us are working on our relics, but would like to do this together as a FC. We are currently working on Chimera and Hydra. If your interested hit one of us up!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Pale Hope
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    I am all so a member of Free Corps. We are pretty active and do a lot of things as a Free Company. We are laid back and not a hardcore progression Free Company. We are always looking for more members.

If your looking for a Free Company hit me up or any of the Free Corps members up.

Pale Hope
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xinshya Bishop
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 42
    An English speaking FC in Kujata?! Sign me up! I'm a daily player with a keyboard. Still pretty new though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alice Breckwith
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Hey guys!

We don't have a Free Company yet, but since my old FC abandonned the game, and some of our Linkshell's members are looking for creating a new FC for english speaking players on Kujata, I thought I'd drop a line here!

We currently have a pretty active Linkshell and constantly do stuff together, helping people get their relic, running random dungeons, running CT, and Coil. We started out as a place for Level 50 players, but we're accepting anyone who speaks english!

Unfortunately, I won't make it online until Saturday evening (German time), but my Linkshell mates Ryoga Hibiki and Weiss Red should be online most of the time! Just drop either me, or them a line via /tell, and we'll invite you to our Linkshell and go from there! We'll probably be creating the Free Company on Sat. or Monday, but there's no rush! If you end up /telling the guys, just mention Alice the mascot sent you.

Would be awesome to hear from any of you, always eager to make new friends!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Momo Lightening
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Hi guys, Finally English speaker :-))))))))
    Please add me in your FC i'm canadian and play about 2-3 hours per day from 7pm
    Momo Lightening
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Momo Lightening
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryltar View Post
    I am currently a member of Free Corps on Kujata. We are an English Speaking FC that stayed on this realm after the Free Xfers! We would love to meet and recruit new active members! We are pretty laid back have about 15 active members.

We are NOT Hardcore. Most of us are working on our relics, but would like to do this together as a FC. We are currently working on Chimera and Hydra. If your interested hit one of us up!
    It's perfect for me, add me plz!
    (0)

9. 01-29-2014 06:22 AM

Player
    Character
    Momo Lightening
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    It's perfect for me, add me plz

Momo Lightening

thx
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Momo Lightening
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinshya View Post
    An English speaking FC in Kujata?! Sign me up! I'm a daily player with a keyboard. Still pretty new though.
    Hi bro let's make our own FC or if you already joined one add me please :

Momo Lightening
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast