Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    You can also simply do a macro for /mk attack <t> and tab to the next target and hit it again and it'll increment the mark number.
    I fail... I had 4 <mo> macros for this... didn't even know /mk attack alone auto increments... /sigh

Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'sira Fhela
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Anova View Post
    /target attack1
    this doesn't seem to work, i get the error message that this action is not allowed on the current target.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Naryoril View Post
    this doesn't seem to work, i get the error message that this action is not allowed on the current target.
    Try /ta <attack1>
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Risue Daito
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    You can also simply do a macro for /mk attack <t> and tab to the next target and hit it again and it'll increment the mark number.
    I tried this and it doesn't work as you imply. I have to create a macro for each target I want to mark before pulls. You made it sound like I could scroll through my targets with 1 macro like target 1 is marked with 1, target 2 as 2 and target 3 as 3 with one macro. Does this happen? I have to set up three separate macros to do this.

Edit: Nvm!!! IT DOES WORK! I forgot to remove the 1 in my macro. Ty for the insight.

Edit 2: Actually it doesn't work as well as you would think. In order for it to reset you have to click on the mob again before the body disappears to reset the target from 1. Otherwise it will continue to mark from 1-x. That is excessive and annoying to have to remove the mark. I would rather have 3 macros and not worry about my targets.
    (0)
    Last edited by KittenJitsu; 10-19-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2