Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Arcana Morghana
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    The only thing I understood from this (amazing) thread is that I can forget about raising the last 5 levels of WVR, because I am better buying that 2 stars robe of casting HQ I wish so badly instead of making it myself. No matter if I have GSM lvl 50 already and the low level cross class skills from CUL and ALC. I can pay for half of it or more just selling the needed potash. 3 1/2 duty roulettes. 3-4 hours. Oh well, I'll raise it to 50 anyway, so I can meld it myself.

Honestly, crafting is fun, but in economical terms it's a pure disappointment.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chenn Maboroshi
    World
    Tiamat
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon8or View Post
    Oh I see the problem now. You didn't have Innovation before Byregots. The rotation I use is:
    CZ > IQ > WN > SH2 > BT x5 > GS > SH > ST > GS > Ing I > Innovation > Byregot > CSII x3
    But it's weird that the rotation that does 100% before patch would not do it anymore.
    Very strange indeed, but I suppose I can improvise with Advanced Touch instead of Standard, and use Innovation now that I've recently hit level 50 Goldsmith. Thanks for the rotation tip.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cecily Sunday
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Thank you so much for this useful guide . Great to get insight from other crafters. Very well done post!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evercy Warclan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    So I ran into something strange a few times.

On my leatherworker I successfully pull off the macro you posted in the OP twice for my armourer equipment. I switch to my weaver, using the same foods and melds and macros, I somehow end up with not enough CP to do the Standard Synthesis at the end twice?

I keep looking to see if I maybe missed CP melds on something, but everything is there, and I believe one of the synths on Leatherworker worked with me using an HQ unmelded Aetheryte Ring by mistake. All I'm worried about is this will happen when I'm doing a 2 star synth and cause me to fail
    (0)
    Last edited by NintenPyjak64; 12-24-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Player

Did you miss registering any x-class skills on your weaver? e.g. Comfort Zone?

If not, then is your CP total the same for both classes?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evercy Warclan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by scarebearz View Post
    Did you miss registering any x-class skills on your weaver? e.g. Comfort Zone?

If not, then is your CP total the same for both classes?
    Yes CP total is the same, and No no skills didn't proc. It's now less of an issue now since this did happen to me on my Armourer when I was making HDS Flanchard. Thankfully the last Careful Synthesis II I needed just barely finished the synth, but still confused about this macro hiccup
    (0)

7. 01-16-2014 09:15 PM

Player
    Character
    Kieren Dohla
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Somethings require 347 craftsmanship like Darksteel Ingots. So I consider that the absolute minimum for craftsmanship.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hiro Sagaru
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Here's my combinations
    Phase 1- Prep- During Prep Phase any good conditions use tricks of trade
    Comfort Zone
    Inner Quiet
    Waste Not 2

Phase 2- Snowball
    Steady Hand 2
    Basic Touch X5

Phase 2.5- only for Durability 80- consumes 5 more dur
    Steady Hand 2
    Basic touch or Hasty Touch (depending on how lucky u feel)

Phase 3- The finale- If good condition shows after great strides skip innovation. (If you have SH2 from phase 2.5 you can skip SH)
    Steady hand
    Ingenuity 2
    Great Strides
    Innovation
    (Observe Optional)
    Byregot's Blessing

This only consumes 35 durability and you get anywhere from 2100-2700 based on ur stats. Mine are 347,318,339

In most cases you will have more than enough cp left over to mend and do more if necessary or just use ingenuity with careful synthesis 2 or Standard Synethesis til whatever the item is becomes synthesized.
    The good condition isn't necessarily counted on it just makes it where you can do more if u feel you have to.

My stats obviously arent as great as they could be to start from zero so i usually
    (0)
    Last edited by HiroSagaru; 02-25-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rui Ooshima
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I realized that I could not hit 100% using the rotation now (it used to work). Anyone have the same thing?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Butta Stackz
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    It may have to do with the macro wait time changes. Some people think they dont allow decimal points anymore so if you have any in your macro's you need to change them and round up. Usually these types of problems are always the wait times or some server lag messes up a skill

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast