Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Asriel Blackthorne
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I wonder if Square is gonna try to balance out crafting cross skills or if "Be a 50 WVR and CRP or go !@#$ yourself" is the intended status quo. Bryegot's and Careful Synth are absolutely devastating while stuff like Reclaim is pretty much useless and things like rapid synth get obviated here too.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mei Mei
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylari View Post
    I wonder if Square is gonna try to balance out crafting cross skills or if "Be a 50 WVR and CRP or go !@#$ yourself" is the intended status quo. Bryegot's and Careful Synth are absolutely devastating while stuff like Reclaim is pretty much useless and things like rapid synth get obviated here too.
    Careful not so much, blessing, definitely pretty powerful, but then a lot of skills are very powerful, and they're not even 50, aka SteadyHands II, waste not, etc. It's Just CP anyway.

It'll probably all even out once vanity sets in and maybe even housing.

On another note, each craft have their niche, and with the Philo prices coming down, you can't even say one craft is better then another.

You can currently make a killing on Alchemy just as much as armorer(those crazy plate prices) to lwr and their sbs, etc. There's really no bad craft because everything goes full circle.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaura Steelefoot
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by scarebearz View Post

CZ > IQ > CS II > WN > SH2 > Basic Touch x 5 > GS > SH > Ing II > Advanced Touch > GS > Byregots > CS II x 2

If "Excellent" when your going to use Ing II, use Advanced Touch first, then Ing after and continue.

If "Excellent" when your going to use the last GS, use Byregot's, then finish with CSII x 2.

I believe this requires 347 Craft, 365 CP (use CP food) and 330+ Control (more is always safer in my opinion, so yours should be ideal).
    This is the rotation that I use and get 100% HQ. My stats are 347 craftsmanship, 334 control, 325 CP (367 with food). In testing when my control was 333, i would very rarely get 98% when crafting food, since i went up to 334, I have not once gotten below 100% on hundreds of synths. None of my class specific gear is overmelded. Only the accessories. And my boots dont even have crafting materia in them, so they can easily be converted and remade to make a bit extra.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chenn Maboroshi
    World
    Tiamat
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Wondering if anyone has done any two star crafting since the update. I just made some vanya breeches of casting for a friend with 360 Craftsmanship and 345 Control, but I only ended up with 96% at the end after following the 100% rotation.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lexalon Kai
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I did astral choker just last night. 347 craft, 340 control, 342 Cp + Food following Aphrael's macro and got 100%. I just realized this isn't a good data point as I had an excellent condition going from Macro 3 to 4. I'm going to make more soon and i'll let you know.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaura Steelefoot
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Made All my tank jewelry the day the servers came back up and got 100% on all 5.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lemon Nate
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    You must've had a poor on the first Basic Touch. I've crafted quite a few 2-stars since patch and haven't gotten less than 100%.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chenn Maboroshi
    World
    Tiamat
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon8or View Post
    You must've had a poor on the first Basic Touch. I've crafted quite a few 2-stars since patch and haven't gotten less than 100%.
    I just tried another synthesis with no poor or excellent conditions and hit 96% again using this rotation:

CZ > IQ > CS II > WN > SH2 > Basic Touch x 5 > GS > SH > Ing I > Standard Touch > GS > Byregots > CS II x 2

Before the update this always gave me 100%.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lemon Nate
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbinder View Post
    I just tried another synthesis with no poor or excellent conditions and hit 96% again using this rotation:

CZ > IQ > CS II > WN > SH2 > Basic Touch x 5 > GS > SH > Ing I > Standard Touch > GS > Byregots > CS II x 2

Before the update this always gave me 100%.
    Oh I see the problem now. You didn't have Innovation before Byregots. The rotation I use is:
    CZ > IQ > WN > SH2 > BT x5 > GS > SH > ST > GS > Ing I > Innovation > Byregot > CSII x3
    But it's weird that the rotation that does 100% before patch would not do it anymore.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aexrael Dex
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Have anyone thought about a lower stat requirement rotation for those with all 50 craft classes?
    (0)

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast