Player
    Character
    Kory Zangetsu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 72

Dark Matter

Anyone find a way to mine it up forcefully ? Right now it just feels like its random like the Deaspected crystals. I got 3 grade 5 in about 30 mins of mining. They were obtained with other items not as an actual item you mine. Just like D crystals. If you got any info please share. thankyou
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Side Beheln
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 54
    I've heard the only forceful way to obtain them is doing the leves that have them as rewards. Aside from that I think it's supposed to be random. I guess SE thinks if they were common their economical wealth would be too cheap. Just another way to try and stem some kind of economical growth.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eruantien Draugole
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    no way of trying to get them, they are definatly just random. And you get the grade of dark matter depending on the grade of mine you are at.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Side Beheln
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruantien View Post
    no way of trying to get them, they are definatly just random. And you get the grade of dark matter depending on the grade of mine you are at.
    Yeah I forgot to mention that ^

That in it's own way is atleast conrolling what grade you can farm.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kory Zangetsu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 72
    Quote Originally Posted by SydeBeheln View Post
    I've heard the only forceful way to obtain them is doing the leves that have them as rewards. Aside from that I think it's supposed to be random. I guess SE thinks if they were common their economical wealth would be too cheap. Just another way to try and stem some kind of economical growth.
    Yeah, i considered the economy with how slow the rate was. I haven't checked out the NPC price on it yet either. If that's somewhat high then gatherers will have another nice item to make some gil off of.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kory Zangetsu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 72
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruantien View Post
    I figured that was the case. Sucks to go back to lower grades if you want to gather some but at least you know where to get it and maybe the % is higher when your way over that grades rank. Will have to try it out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arcadia Aurora
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zangetsu View Post
    Yeah, i considered the economy with how slow the rate was. I haven't checked out the NPC price on it yet either. If that's somewhat high then gatherers will have another nice item to make some gil off of.
    Grade 1&2 are under 1k. Grade 3 is like 2.5k. Grade around 4k. Grade 5 is 4.8k.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eruantien Draugole
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    price is not high enough for gatherers to make decent gil off of it for how rare they are when trying to gather. and the lower the grade doesnt seem to increase chance of dark matter.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kory Zangetsu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 72
    It is another thing you know will sell. Even if it takes a while to make a stack its still worth selling.
    (0)

Player

I've never known anyone to buy dark matter from a retainer or PC... The NPC prices are soo inexpensive it doesn't make sense to go bazaar hopping.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast