Hybrid View

Player
    Character
    Andrasta D'boudica
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 20

Am I stuck on my server if I have signed a petition in the past?

Im no longer a part of the FC I signed a petition for... am I stuck on my server? Is there any way (without disbanding the FC) for me to erase my name from it? I can't find info on this anywhere.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ebojager Rainsfolk
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 45
    Your character cannot be enlisted in a free company, holding a free company petition, or signed to a free company petition.
    Hmmm, not sure. Maybe you could ask the FC administrator and see if he can remove your name? Sorry, not much help.
    I wonder if that just refers to the preliminary setup of the FC, before its turned in (signed to a free company petition)?
    (0)
    Last edited by Ebojager; 10-17-2013 at 01:41 AM.

Player

Have you checked the Free Company dialog? IIRC while the Petition is still open you can 'unsign' it from that dialog.
    (0)

Greetings,

It seems that there have not been any further posts about this concern being an ongoing issue. Because of this, we are considering it to be resolved. If this does continue to be a concern, please create another thread to further discuss resolutions or contact the Support Center at support.na.square-enix.com for assistance.
    (0)