Player
    Character
    Skip Cutscenes
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Fine on Tonberry, 90k on Behemoth

I've recently transferred back to Behemoth because Tonberry doesn't really reflect my time schedule (I live in Hawaii) and I'm lagging just as bad as I was when I was here when the game first launched.

I use pingzapper and it's been a huge help when on tonberry, but it hasn't helped me on Behemoth. I just 90k on titan extreme

Anyone know what I should do? I've tried contacting ISP (time warner cable) and they say there is nothing they can do cause the routing issue takes place outside of Hawaii.

I'm at a lost at this point. I feel like I have to go back to Tonberry and not be able to play during the day, but at least I won't 90k.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Two different data centers. For whatever reason the one in Japan is optimized better for network traffic. WTFast is the only program I've been able to run to be able to play when the NA Datacenters act up for me. Unfortunately it has a 30 day trial and you must pay to continue to use it after that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skip Cutscenes
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    yeah Pingzapper is similar to wtfast and i been using it to play on tonbeery and it worked wonders there. I can't say the same for behemoth though
    (0)