Thread: 90000 then 5003

Player
    Character
    Amarao Souzahara
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I've been having this same issue since the last maintenance. EVERY time I use the duty finder and placed into an instance I get disconnected. If I have the patience to log back in, I'm lucky to stay on for 5 minutes before it happens again.

I've made no hardware or software changes except for the patch from SE. This machine only runs FFXIV, no anti-virus, no firewall.
    I enabled QoS on my router and gave this machine's MAC address the highest priority in case there was some congestion on the network, improbable with only 6 devices but worth a try. This amounted to no improvements.
    At this point I'm considering doing some traffic/packet analysis and post up the results in hopes that an engineer at SE could glean a little information from it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lenicus Tramoria
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I have reached out to SE multiple times in last 3 months. First I was told it was corrupt files in game "completely formatted hard drive and reinstalled everything", then I was told it was a known issue, next I was told it was my internet connection "my isp said no issues found", then I was told it was my nic card "tried different nic adapter and still issue", then I was told it was cuz I didn't have port forwarding in router "setup port forwarding, still issue", then I was told it was overloaded server and to just deal with it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Auron Orunitia
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 44

Same...

For a solid week now, EVERY time I've done ANY kind of duty (dungeon, story, or job/class), I've been disconnected from server with the same error codes listed above. I've done everything SE suggests for PS3 users, but still always get the same issue. Bug reporting and customer service/support have given no response to the issue. This is making me not even want to play anymore.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zabilia Tourmaloix
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I have been having this same problems for over a week now. I have been avoiding dungeons because of it and working on my crafting and gathering. Now I have lost so much HQ materials that I have started to shy away from crafting. I have done everything that people has suggested and it is not a problem on my end. I have really been enjoying this game and have found a FC I enjoy hanging out with. Being booted 8-10 times in a couple hours is making it impossible to play.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Davkis Wincott
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I been having dc issues as well. tried everything still no go. e erytime I enter a duty or raid. this isnt on my end either. se please fix your dam connection.
    (0)

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24