Player
    Character
    Disguise Askari
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60

Transfers up; How many endgame UK LS/FC's are here?

So; I made my character on a Legacy server, so I can only move to a legacy server even though I'm not a 1.0 player, so I'm limited to the servers I can move to.

I'm contemplating moving, since it's a EU server and I believe there will be a much bigger EU timezone player base in our prime time compared to my current server.

My main concern is the following:
    - How many end game LS/FC are there here as I'm mainly interested in tackling end-game content.
    - How many of you are recruiting server movers, if you are, do you have a guildwork?

Fast responses would be amazing if possible, as the time frame is limited.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Magnus Dragehjerte
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    http://materia-eternus.guildwork.com/ We are recruiting PLD's and some DPS atm. (website is wip) We have cleared turn 1 and will have turn 2 down very soon =) But to answer your question, there are quite a few EU end game ls/fc here =)
    (0)
    follow me on twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/yasutoraicewatch

Player
    Character
    Fey Nafilia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 74
    Obviously I can't give you any hard numbers, but based on shouts and recruitment posts on the Lodestone, the EU population is very high. EU doesn't necessarily mean UK of course, but I'd say the majority speaks English well enough and the time zone differences are minor.

As for Free Companies, just take a look at these forums - There are tons and tons of them recruiting, so you shouldn't have any issues finding one that suits your needs.
    (1)