Player
    Character
    Sudeki Nankali
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

Live Chat Support [NA]

I've been dealing with customer support through email all week and they finally sent me an email telling me to use their Live Chat option or their phone option. Because I don't have a phone that works properly (I'm never buying a phone that is on sale again! Haaaah.) I'd like to use the Live Chat feature. My only problem is I absolutely cannot find it anywhere on the website. Have they done away with live chat for FFXIV already? Why the heck did they suggest it to me in the email if it isn't even around? Any other North American players able to point me in the right direction? I'm gonna keep trying to find a way through to their phone support but without a toll-free option its gonna be pretty difficult to find someone willing to let me use their phone for hours while I wait on hold.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Moms Mabley
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    There isn't any.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raist Soulforge
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Calami View Post
    I've been dealing with customer support through email all week and they finally sent me an email telling me to use their Live Chat option or their phone option. Because I don't have a phone that works properly (I'm never buying a phone that is on sale again! Haaaah.) I'd like to use the Live Chat feature. My only problem is I absolutely cannot find it anywhere on the website. Have they done away with live chat for FFXIV already? Why the heck did they suggest it to me in the email if it isn't even around? Any other North American players able to point me in the right direction? I'm gonna keep trying to find a way through to their phone support but without a toll-free option its gonna be pretty difficult to find someone willing to let me use their phone for hours while I wait on hold.
    For some reason, the links into support from the Lodestone are knackered up (Contact Us just doesn't go anywhere some days, does others). If you follow the support link you eventually get to from the Square-Enix logo up top on the forums, you eventually get where you need to go. Here's the URL's for getting into the support portal. Pick the appropriate one for your region (may want to right-click and open in new tab/window so you can switch back and forth):

http://support.na.square-enix.com
    http://support.eu.square-enix.com/

Click the Icon for FFXIV: ARR, and you should finally see something loosely resembling what you get from the lodestone---except this one's links always work right.

Click on the blue "Billing and Payment" button, then scroll down and click the "Additional Assistance" button.

The next page should already have Account/Billing selected in the top box. In the box under that, select the entry for "Compromised SQUEX ID", then type something in the "Contact Details" search box and click "Next".

Click "Next" on the search results screen, and you should finally get to the page with all your contact options.

If it is is still within their operating hours( Monday through Friday 9:00 - 18:00 (Pacific Time), Excluding holidays), live chat should show up as an option.

NOTE: You may need to disable pop-up blocking either globally or for this site. Method will vary depending on browser. Some may give you a button in the status bar you can click, or you can look for it in settings for things like Privacy, Content, or Security.
    (0)