Player
    Character
    Solana Celah
    World
    Alexander
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 62

Looking for FC

I just transferred here from Alexander server (JP world), and now I'm looking for an FC to do endgame content with. My main class is paladin, but I also have a level 50 monk and warrior, and as of this post, am currently on the last step for my relic weapon for paladin. I'm a pretty quick study when it comes to learning new content, and I always try to find a video of the content before attempting it myself. I live in CST, and my schedule's pretty much open every night up until around midnight.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Js Night
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Hello, Divinity is a new up and coming FC currently recruiting members. We are looking for others who have a good idea what they are doing, are willing to learn, and who work well within a group. Our goal is not to be the biggest FC, but to be one of the best and to have fun while doing so. The motto is definitely quality over quantity. Right now all jobs and crafts are welcome. We will have more information on memberships/raids/goals in the coming days as we bring in new members. If you are interested, feel free to contact a leader or put in a application.

Contact me In-game if you want more info Js Night or Immodest mouse
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vullandra Ravenscraft
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Exdee-em View Post
    I just transferred here from Alexander server (JP world), and now I'm looking for an FC to do endgame content with. My main class is paladin, but I also have a level 50 monk and warrior, and as of this post, am currently on the last step for my relic weapon for paladin. I'm a pretty quick study when it comes to learning new content, and I always try to find a video of the content before attempting it myself. I live in CST, and my schedule's pretty much open every night up until around midnight.
    If you're still shopping around for a FC, check us out at: http://sinisterpurpose.enjin.com/for...to-be-sinister
    (0)