Player
    Character
    Zenny Zimba
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

☆Titan Landslide - Endgame Linkshell - Entry Trials☆

*Note: Entry trials can be held at any time. Furthermore, there are additional Linkshells connected to this one.

Greetings! I represent Titan Landslide, an Endgame Linkshell which specializes in the gathering of high end weapons and armor. We’ve gotten all current Hard Primals down a simple science, but we can always use more members. Why? For starters Version 2.1 is around the corner and Endgame is only going to continue.

We here are Titan Landslide are a collection of people who have pretty much completed Final Fantasy XIV in every way possible and are just fleshing out our characters and relics in preparation for future content. We know this game inside and out and are seeking more people who are of the same quality and caliber. We’re not a Free Company, we are a complex community of highly skills players who do not accept mistakes. We strive for excellence and expect others to as well.

Sadly we’re not too welcoming of the Casual Player. Our entry requirements are simple in our eyes, for some can be fairly steep! We desire our players:
    1. To at least be Item Level 70 (iL70) and at best Item Level 90 (iL90).
    2. To know primal battles inside and out. We’re not training anyone.
    3. To enjoy communicating with others and use a microphone for cooperative activities.
    4. To always seek challenges rather than take the easy road.
    5. To master several professions yet still specialize in one major iconic Job.
    We’re active and we’re eager for more Final Fantasy XIV. The Linkshell is maintained by me, Vanadrom Arda and it is my pride and joy. While not the only Endgame Linkshell in the game, it is certainly a community you want to be acquainted with. Because we’re not a Free Company we are not bound to the dramatic tendencies which normally come with them. No oppressive leadership; no major list of rules; and no real restrictions.

We play the game together, call upon each other for help, and the absolute best thing about the Linkshell is that if you form a party of just Linkshell members – whatever you’re going to do it’s just going to get done: period.

So come on down and try out for Titan Landslide and make new friends in our community. Prepare yourself for the future of Final Fantasy XIV as more difficult content awaits; more primals will be available to farm; and more dungeons will be there to conquer. We are Titan Lanslide the Endgame Linkshell – where the one thing you won’t have to do anymore is shout for trash pug parties.
    (2)
    Last edited by Mecan; 10-21-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Player
    Character
    Youko Nakajima
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Highly recommend you contact Vanadrom in game :-)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adam Privalios
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Hey Xayoc what anime is that from on your sig? :O
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reignfall Wyrmsbane
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Hey I'm currently a Warrior on Ragnarok and I wanted to transfer. Thing is though I don't want to transfer without some sort of assurance that a decent FC would have me. Since my FC is dead and I have been a little busy I do not have full darklight yet, I have done ifrit and garuda, and I watched tons of videos on Titan so I have those down, all I'm looking for is a decent FC to run dungeons with me and when I'm readily equipped, progress my primals and Binding Coil.

Think I could have a place in your FC?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenny Zimba
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Note we're not an FC, we are a thriving Linkshell of Endgame activity.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reignfall Wyrmsbane
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Oh well that also works for me, but my main question is, if I transferred, would I be able to join in on the fun?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenny Zimba
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignfall View Post
    Oh well that also works for me, but my main question is, if I transferred, would I be able to join in on the fun?
    Only if you qualify and pass our trials. Please you need a mic and raidcall.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reignfall Wyrmsbane
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Done and done, I bit the bullet and transferred, just let me know what time would be convenient to approach you in game. Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jahaudant Rivea
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I'm curious, what does Titan Landslide do, and what exactly happens in these trials?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenny Zimba
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignfall View Post
    Done and done, I bit the bullet and transferred, just let me know what time would be convenient to approach you in game. Thanks.
    Just send me a page anytime you see me in-game. These days I'm mostly doing Coil and Spiritbonding when not running things. We're mainly prepping for 2.1 Content with our Recruitment, getting people in and seeing if they got what it takes. Typically in a Trial you'll be observed by Linkshell Members on how you handle Titan and perform your role. Simple stuff!
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast