Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Grusum Poostrider
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    I'm on PC and i started on mouse and KB i have since switched to PAD. Didn't have any effect on anything. I use mouse here and there for menus because i don't like the pads mouse option.
    If i had to choose i would pick pad mainly because it is more comfortable. Slump back in my comfy chair and get at it instead of slump over my KB.
    My wife plays PS3 version and she does just as well as i do.

BTW PS3 can play with mouse and kb as well. PS3 just doesn't have the PC UI.
    PS4 will have the choice of PC UI though.

I admit graphically the PS3 cannot compete with PC but as long as you can see what is going on it doesn't matter.

When the PS4 arrives i will be switching to it. Would be funny if it turned out better than PC for one reason or another. I would honestly laugh if i saw "PS4 only" for dung runs
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Snickle Fritz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyieRage View Post
    I wasn't trying to sound like a fanboy or generalize anyone, was just using an example to prove my point.

I have no way of telling who is ps3 and who is pc so I don't make a judgement saying one over the other dodged better. Its better for your case if you just avoid that stuff. :P

I don't think its a ps3 thing although I'd rather play on my PC since its a lot faster as it should be since I built it that way.

The only ps3 issue i have is fates. Trials and dungeons are fine.
    (0)

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution

Player
    Character
    Lokean Makio
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    I don't think there is a difference? I mean, I constantly have people I talk to who are PS3 users and, there isn't a difference. THey respond slower to chat(wonder why? Duuuur) but beyond that, I don't see a difference when they play. I honestly have no idea who is on a PS3 unless they tell me or I ask and they reply(hopefully truthfully).

I can say, I've tried dungeon runs with a controller and I can't do it. I have to have that mouse and keyboard, as, I can use more options with my hotbar and I personally feel it faster. Is it? No bloody clue. Feels faster for me, but, that is like saying, violence is good for everyone because that guy over there likes to go on a killing spree.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sasaku Saku
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I just wish this baloney console vs PC crap would just stop.

Consolers can play the game just fine as long as they know what to do.

sincerely,

a pc player who does not care at all what platform you are on.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rui Oran
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 76
    QUICK GUYS, PSN MAINT.

EVERYONE GO SHOUT FOR PREA/AK/CM SPEEDRUNS FOR THOSE SUB 20 MINUTE RUNS.
    (3)

Character
    Kicking Wolf
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    I just laugh at the people that say PS3 players can't compete... "I can tell by how they move!" Yeah you can tell because I am moving more fluid than you are. Congrats.

I spent years playing WoW and the number of people I met that couldn't dodge anything was far higher than those that could. Pretty sure those bad players where not on PS3 but I could be wrong about that.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Nim Loki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Just throwing this out there, I'm a PC player that intentionally plays with a gamepad. Why? Because it's more fun for me, and it doesn't stop me from being a good player.

Signed, a PLD on Turn 4.
    (6)

http://youtu.be/gGJPq1qmtrk - PLD Controller Tanking AK with no UI video

Player
    Character
    Zilo Zilla
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Has nothing to do with beating the cooldown. Has to do more with moving and quickly selecting the proper heal target. ie dodging Weight of the Land on Titan, while changing target to someone who got nicked. Or switching to the person who just got out of Gaol to Debuff, again, while dodging. Among other things.
    Um, what? Again, you are wrong, I never have any problems targeting anyone in the party while simultaneously moving with a controller. There is no speed difference between my KB mouse and my controller, there just isn't. I have almost every weapon from titan trying to farm his heart, done with dps/heals whathaveyou, all with controller.

Also it has everything to do with cooldowns, targeting people on the fly is actually the easy part, making sure you are using abilities every. single. time. the cooldown is up is KEY.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hustler Bojenkins
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    badness transcends platform choice.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gara Dib
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 15
    This topic caught my eye.... I have to say. Even though I don't play on pc. I can out heal , with efficiancy. Mt. Better than most heals I have come across. So far... Not bragging. Game is still new. But I myself have no problems. But I do pay for better IPS.. Internet provider system. Sorry just wanted to put my two cents in... Leviathan server FYI. Ppl seem to judge way to quickly tho... Again the game has only been out for a month and a half... Launch... Hate if you want to but I'm up for any challengers... My motto is if you succeed . Who cares lol
    (0)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast