Player
    Character
    Twisted Fate
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Relics are too easy to get

the relic+1 is the best weapon in game (better then majority of all coil weapons).

Its a joke how easy they are to obtain...
    titan HM is like EXTREMELY EASY to do... im pretty sure my fc can likely 4-5 man it easily...

my first victory on titan, entire pt was pretty much only geared in AK gear and with ifrit weapons...
    It was still easy back then. Just took alittle practice to learn the fight and rotation...

this game is already WAY too easy...
    and ive heard that primals are getting nerfed? WHAT!?

why dont u just make healers only have to use 1 skill to heal whole pt for full hp with infinite mana, make a 1 button to hold aggro on everything 100% as tank?
    if i wanted to play wow, id go play that...

there should NOT be ANY nerfs to any difficulty in the game yet...
    (26)

Player
    Character
    Trance Paradinefellow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Not everyone is like you.
    (51)

Player
    Character
    Akira Ono
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I'll admit relic +1 is just a time sync to get. However, the 'relic reborn' quest requires time and dedication. Granted, only the HM Titan battle is challenging, SE is simply catering to the majority instead of the minority. I personally think the difficulty is fine, too. But if the majority wants it easier, who am I to argue?

Why do you care, anyways? You already beat him. They already said they aren't nerfing coil, and crystal tower won't come pre-nerfed. Just do those.

I ran out of daily posts, but in response to:

Quote Originally Posted by Sanca View Post
    Are you really saying Relic questline requires time and dedication? The quest takes 2 hours MAX with an FC party... Even if you're not in FC you can do it in a day... Except maybe Titan... Too many stupid people to pug that.

BiS weapon should take at least a month of heavy playing to get.
    And you just pull the 900 tombs for the relic out of your butt? But hey, how long it should take to get BiS weapon is your opinion.

Can't forget the 900 tombs for the +1, either. :| That's at least 3 weeks.
    (15)
    Last edited by Noahlimits; 10-12-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Player
    Character
    Twisted Fate
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahlimits View Post
    I'll admit relic +1 is just a time sync to get. However, the 'relic reborn' quest requires time and dedication. Granted, only the HM Titan battle is challenging, SE is simply catering to the majority instead of the minority. I personally think the difficulty is fine, too. But if the majority wants it easier, who am I to argue?

Why do you care, anyways? You already beat him. They already said they aren't nerfing coil, and crystal tower won't come pre-nerfed. Just do those.
    funny they said same thing about titan not too long ago...
    Crystal tower = casual dungeon, so it wont be hard to begin with :/

its only a matter of time before everything thats released will be nerfed (as now everyone will have relic, and get stuck at coil saying its impossible and they will spam for nerf), and then they will just make simple quests to get better gear then the hardest dungeons like wow...
    i feel this game will be worse then 1.0 within a month or 2
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Akira Ono
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Filenotfound View Post

its only a matter of time before everything thats released will be nerfed (as now everyone will have relic, and get stuck at coil saying its impossible and they will spam for nerf), and then they will just make simple quests to get better gear then the hardest dungeons like wow...
    Those are all assumptions. No game ever releases new end game content pre-nerfed. Even WoW, for the most part. They usually wait a period for all the hardcore players to experience at it's most difficult (in this instance, everyone got 1.5+ months to experience hard mode Titan. And by the time they DO nerf Coil, shouldn't you have completed it by then? Considering they fix Twintania. Why get mad about something that gets nerfed AFTER you had your 'hard' runs?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Arcanis Bladewing
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Filenotfound View Post
    if i wanted to play wow, id go play that...
    funny how people always say that WoW is an easy game, yet probably has only finished the content via raid finder.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Satomi Satori
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 51
    Well your more than welcome to go back and play WoW nobody stopping you
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Arc Conjurer
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Add me to your party and carry me pls :3
    (10)
    Last edited by Rundas342; 10-12-2013 at 06:38 AM.

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Are they really nerfing stuff? Lol

I agree OP, relics have lost their novelty and are way to easy to get. My FC can do the whole quest in less then a few hrs...
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Sabaoth Beonaria
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    This thread sounds more like "Look how awesome I am" rather than a legitimate concern for the game's difficulty. To me, at least. More to the (supposed?) point of the thread, to lower the difficulty of Titan would be a bad move. He's not impossible now, even with a pug. Though I don't have one really, a FC run with skilled players would make Titan considerably easier.
    (39)
    Last edited by Sabaoth; 10-12-2013 at 06:49 AM.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast