Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Shudo Greywolfe
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Not everyone took advantage of the maintenance reset exploit to get their +1.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haji Noirterel
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I though I read that relics will be required for crystal tower. Or that they were thinking it should be the minimum Ilevel required to enter. Better start working on it now cause the way its set up your 50 classes are expected to have a relic. Thats probably why there not too time consuming or hard to get. Im currently on garuda something I though was easy cause I have won it many times, but all my groups keep dying.
    (0)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1712698/

Player
    Character
    Psxpert Sylph
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Randalthor View Post
    67 replies?? Really? I posted this in another thread and its relevant so ill post it again here.

The OP is clearly a troll. I don't know if this community 1) enjoys posting on obvious troll threads for some unknown reason 2) really think that the OP is being serious.

If you think the person is making a ridiculous statement and they are saying something that is moronic the best thing you can do is...not post at all. Don't give these morons the attention they crave. They post these things so they get a rise out of people. They live for that. The more you people feed these trolls, the more they will keep polluting the forums with this nonsense.
    Good observation and conclusion, I would agree.

There's always a thread out there to compare and contrast game-difficulty VS time-commitment. It's a MMO, everybody is not going to be the same so can we just stop it.

=========

I would think of it like a offline Final Fantasy game and play the way you want with the tips & tricks the community will offer to make it easy to understand & execute.

The community is morphing into an essence of hardcore critique rather than conforming to game playing regulation.

I doubt SE is planning to "nerf" the cam but only add tool (or a step-ladder)to improve gameplay. If only IRL I can "nerf" my school-loan or my electric bill. Can I please have a "nerf" on gas prices!
    (1)
    Last edited by PSxpert2011; 10-15-2013 at 12:42 PM.

~'\[[_LEGACY_]]/'~
    TENTs because solo-friendly content forces me to want one!
    (HP + Instantly logout anywhere)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/my/
    *Excalibur* Nation: Limsa Laminsa

Player
    Character
    Shinatsuhiko Yae
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    It doesn't bother me too much really, people can pay for a Titan carry and run into coil getting wiped all weeks long, endgame is more about static and skills.
    (0)

Player

AMEN sabaoth it's definitely a "look how awesome I am post", get off your high horse filen
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roomba Madimadi
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncness View Post
    Considering Relic+1 is the BiS, it is indeed a too easy to get (especially considering it's a weapon).

Take the other ilvl 90 counterpart, drops from bloody Twintania.
    This. What is the point of even downing Twintania at this point if all we get are weapons on par or in some cases MODERATELY better aside from bragging rights and continuation to the eventual turn 6?

Edit: obviously the missing Allagan armor/accessories too.
    (0)
    Last edited by Roomba; 10-15-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    Sinful Persecutor
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    4-5 man Titan run your having a laugh. These posts are just getting pointless not everyone spammed their way through the story some of us actually took our time and are enjoying the game. I don't care when I get my relic I prefer just playing with my friends and enjoying myself. Just another elitist epeening saying look at me blah blah.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Meli San
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    I agree relics are too easy to obtain.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Veldrana Sindathe
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Consider how much freaking out there would be if in order to complete your relic, there was a step involving killing something (anything) in coil.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zuoto Shintai
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 35
    Quote Originally Posted by glim View Post
    funny how people always say that WoW is an easy game, yet probably has only finished the content via raid finder.
    Indeed, i once saw a guy saying wow was to easy and then i asked him if he had done heroic raids, he then proceeded to say he hadn't tried heroic because they were too hard. Couldn't quite make sense of that but errr...... Wow is the hardest MMO at the minute and probably will be forever >.>

And as far as i know now, you have to get the gear drops from raids and your valor points let you upgrade the said gear :P I don't play anymore but i have a friend who raids heroics lol
    (1)
    Last edited by jimbob1141; 10-16-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast