Player
    Character
    Psxpert Sylph
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Filenotfound View Post
    the relic+1 is the best weapon in game (better then majority of all coil weapons).

Its a joke how easy they are to obtain...
    titan HM is like EXTREMELY EASY to do... im pretty sure my fc can likely 4-5 man it easily...
    DUDE...Jeeeez...relax and have a beer(if indeed your older than 21 and not living with mom).
    Congrats on your accomplishments and try helping others like other were doing to help you.
    I'm still sure some of the content was intended to do as a group and not solo.

The most important thing is that you had fun!

...no?? ...then fkit, IDC... v.v*
    (0)

~'\[[_LEGACY_]]/'~
    TENTs because solo-friendly content forces me to want one!
    (HP + Instantly logout anywhere)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/my/
    *Excalibur* Nation: Limsa Laminsa

Player
    Character
    Merril Windemere
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Though I don't like the way the OP presented his view point, I do agree it is far to easy to get Relics in this game. The entire quest line can be completed in an afternoon, if nothing else they should add some time delays between the quest steps. Hell, they could claim Gerolt needs a couple days to work on your item or something simple like that. But, beyond that, the fights are fairly simple and easy. Hell, even titan is easy, it is just repeating the steps like a dance. There is no random factors in the fights to make them difficult. The only aspect right now that presents any difficulty is lag, and even that can be overcome.

If anything they should make them harder, or use the extreme modes they are adding as the steps in the quest line rather than the hard modes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alma Wyndsong
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I'm confused here, do people think it's too easy or too quick? Saying "It's too easy, it can be done in a couple of hours" doesn't really seem like a solid argument. I think people are just mad because SE made it super easy to get to 50. Endgame content has never been all that hard, it just usually took a lot of time and commitment to partake in it.

Let's just admit that the only logical reason to phrase the concern as "Relic is too easy to get" is because you're saying "Everyone I see has relic and I feel less special now." Otherwise you'd just complain that the content itself is too easy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Merril Windemere
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutz64 View Post
    I'm confused here, do people think it's too easy or too quick?
    Both too easy and too quick.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tzar Uck
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Relics ? pfft.

Relics don't mean squat. The grind > 45 you start to obtain AF gear.
    Body AF only received at level 50 > Party at 50 uh you cant run AK with that shit.. You need DL gear man.. nobody wants you wearing AF at AK , WP or any Primal Fight. You need lvl 50 weapon beat Ifirit HM. GC Quest lvl 50 weapon requires you Beat AK 1st. What ? People want you in full DL and Relic for AK .. Finally you find a group to carry your ass through AK, you get quest done. GC weapon sux. But you manage to beat Ifrit. HM obtain Ifrit weapon. what? Ifrit Weapon sux ..you need Garuda.. ok.. Finally get garuda weapon.. by now you itching ... one more primal to go. and relic weaopon will be yours. Titan done. You obtained Relic, what ? you need +1 and make it glow. 3 week later. Relic +1 yours. YAY. internet buzz. AF2 is about to release. what AF2 ?
    It's not about Relic anymore.. it's about LOOT and everyone wants LOOT.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Monty Moguri
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I think they shouldn't of even had a way to +1 your relic until they added the extreme primals. Then you would have to beat them to get a +1. They definitely made things way too easy to get in this game. AF was really a joke, its not even worth getting. I just do it because you have to before you can start the relic quest.

I hope these HM dungeons and extreme primals offer some kind of challenge.
    (0)

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18