Hybrid View

Player
    Character
    Vikai Ret
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60

Not eligible for xfer cause I bought PS3 Version??

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...0d89b2db8854b5

Your free trial period must be expired.
    I am being wrongfully punished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    << My editor-in-chief
    COMMUNITY REP RESPONSE YAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

Please disregard the World Transfer Service requirement that mentions "Your free trial must be expired." Anyone that has purchased the game and registered their code is not on a "free trial" period. For your reference, purchasing the game and adding your 30-days of play time, is considered as actual subscription time, so users would not be affected by this requirement.

For clarity, we will be updating the site to remove that line. Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience that this has caused.

For those that are not aware, if you purchased a PC version of ARR you were granted 30 free days. If you purchased a PS3 version of ARR you were granted 30 free days. If you purchased both you were granted 60 days of free time.

My free trial won't expire until November. Why am I being punished because I want to play on both platforms? My entire raiding FC is xferring on that week to a different server, and I am losing my ability to do anything with them because my free time is expired. Is there ANY WAY I can pay now, I can get a subscription, I DGAF about my free time I just want to Xfer with my friends so I can continue to raid and play with them? Why are people who supported the game because we wanted both platforms (I bought PS3 for physical CE) being punished ?

NOTABLE REPLIES

From the topic http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...er-now!/page45 where Bayonne posted. Thank you for pointing out the v1.0 users that will ALSO be affected Arkham.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamNative View Post
    There's also the case of the v1 customers who bought a PS3 version. If they registered it before their 14 days from v1 were used up, that would extend their free period to October 17 (Sept 10 + 7 days + 30 days), which is 2 days after transfers begin, but still in the free transfers period. It might get messier if they paid on Sept 17 then bought and registered a PS3 version some time after that. They would now both have started paying an ARR subscription and also be under the PS3's 30-day trial period which might not start for many months (assuming they paid 90 days).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyngo View Post
    Confirmed by Support: If you bought both PS3 and PC Versions of the game, and got 60 days of free trial period, you're not elligible for transfer and there's nothing that can be done about it.

I even asked to have my free trial removed so i could subscribe. But the response was that it couldn't be done for contratual reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJPr3tty View Post
    I just called SE Customer Support and got a generic response of they don't know.

SE Customer service told me they don't have any information in regards to this. Due to contractual obligation PS3 must remain on the account. Should they be informed otherwise it will be announced on the forums/lodestone. But they cannot do anything on their end right now without comprimising the account and putting them at risk We can only wait until something changes from their bosses.
    (10)
    Last edited by DJPr3tty; 10-11-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Player
    Character
    Yagyu Hobo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Try to call up support and get them to end you 2nd 30 day trial?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Serah Farron
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I think you can pay in advance via Crysta, but I don't know if they mean that a payment has to have gone through or that the trial really has to have expired to be eligible for transfer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vikai Ret
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    I've set up crysta, but it still says I have free days. I have even tied my small CC to it. But this is unacceptable.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashen Vasture
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Is the 30 days you get for buying the game considered a 'free trial?' I would of taken it to be a free 30 day subscription.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vikai Ret
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Most games classify that as the "free trial". In the Mogstation it lists it as "Free Days Remaining"
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alphonse Klimt
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    And here I thought things couldn't get any more unnecessarily complicated. Thanks, SE.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Colv Einfall
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I am pretty much on the same both. I got an extra 30 days because I added the PS3 version to my account.
    To make it worst, I play with my SO that does not have two versions. Although she would be able to leave the server for free, we'll either have to wait for my free subscription to end, then pay twice for the transfers, or split the group for a while.

As mentioned before, this isn't supposed to be complicated. Why make it so ?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Myrhn Shirayuki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    How i see it is, you have to start a payment to be eligeble for world trasfer. Since you have 2 copies and still on the free period you are not eligeble for the world trasfer now.
    (0)
    I love the official forums, they tell you to use the search for thread about what you wanted to talk but when you use it they judge for necro a thread.

Player
    Character
    Shyngo Starr
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Well i'll just repost here since i didn't find this topic before:

Confirmed by Support: If you bought both PS3 and PC Versions of the game, and got 60 days of free trial period, you're not elligible for transfer and there's nothing that can be done about it.

I even asked to have my free trial removed so i could subscribe. But the response was that it couldn't be done for contratual reasons.

Thanks for keeping me separated from my friends for no reason.

So not only i will have to wait longer than everyone else, as i will also have to pay for it.

As I'm the only one to blame about buying both(it was my choice) and giving my support to the company in that way. Now i guess the only thing i can do is....wait.

Thanks.

I'm sorry for not providing any screenshots, apparently support center does not track ticket history anymore(i just can't find it on the website). So if anyone knows where should i go to find Conversation Log. Please give me a hand!
    (0)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast