Player
    Character
    Egil Snow
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Start a new game together

Hello, I'm new of this game and I would like to start a game with other people (starting like me!) from the beginning!
    I propose myself as thaumaturge or conjurer (I prefer thaumaturge!!!).
    If possible, I'd prefer the Moogle server, but it's not necessary.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Talia Mcdermott
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 13

Hey There :)

Hiyas! Im new as well coming from a long time playing wow, and without the same community im having a bit of a tough time getting into the game. but im thinking being able to level and play with some new people might spark my attention into playing more!! so if you dont mind a new Conjurer hanging around, i would gladly give it a go and play with ya! just so ya know i do play on PS3 but have a keyboard so communication should be fine
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sno Royo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 4
    I just created on Cactuar because a RL friend plays there, but I'm only level 4 on my "main" job so if you want to join, hit me up
    (0)

Hey just wanted to say welcome to the game and forums, I hope you have a blast!
    (0)

Strix: "Behold this collection of grimoires of legend! Feel their power and puissance, and let it fill you with rapturous pleasure...then DIE!"

<>.<>.<>
    Hai! I'm Vahl, in ur mmorpgs, sort'n my inventory and putt'n 2 many H's in my name since FFXI..
    FFXIV Inventory Tetris Champ