Character
    Tahldon Boyoikoh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    "The Truth"
    Well, I have to say that I was not expecting this type of message this morning.

Thanks, Yoshi-P, for taking the time to lay things out for us.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Athalia Hartfell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 85
    Increasing the Mythology cap isn't really a solution to me. It doesn't stop the fact that until 2.2 people who have completed Coil have literally no progression content. Challenges? Sure, but it's one and done. Why waste my time in Crystal Tower when I DON'T NEED THE GEAR TO DO COIL?

It makes no sense to me SE. Also, this Mythology system never satisfied the issue people had in 1.0. It's still all about the luck of the draw when it comes to loot, because b.i.s. pieces come in chests with a significant amount of items once a week.

I understand the desire to help boost casual motivation but at the same time you're killing end game for me significantly. I do appreciate increased methods for Mythology though.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Woot 450 cap nice! Best news I've seen in a while.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    The Gibbs
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 84
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuji View Post
    Please, just stop expression your idiotic sentiment. If you feel that they can stop updating this game, find a good single-player game and play that forever while maintaining monthly fees. Leave MMOs for those who want a somewhat, albeit slow changing game.
    Thanks for your opinion.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Valarian Marquez
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    wow, these proposed changes are reinvigorating my interest in this game! as someone that likes dungeons, but doesn't want to grind them non-stop just to keep up, this is great news. i'm really looking forward to the beast tribe quests and treasure hunts. i'm glad to hear Yoshida understands the importance of keeping crafting and gathering included in the overall progression of the game. i love the fact that individual characters can be so versatile in this game, but was beginning to get concerned that all the time i spent leveling my crafter/gatherers was going to be wasted in the end. this gives me some hope. thanks Yoshida for keeping us updated with your plans and, importantly, letting us know the thought processes behind your actions.
    (1)

Character
    Kosmos Meishou
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Thank you Yoshida-san, for this well written, informative and helpful post. I'm really looking forward to patch 2.1, even more so now.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    James Bond
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Meleena View Post
    AK gear and DL gear are more than enough to gear up extra classes, you dont need to have multiple AF2 characters to be "geared" in this game.
    Mythology caps should remain as is.
    You're crazy if you actually believe that statement or you don't know anything about this game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Egwene Alvere
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Not to be a Negative Nancy but unless the new ways of getting Mythology are on par with running WP (a.k.a takes 20 minutes) the new methods are really not going to do much to alleviate the monotony of having to run the same dungeon over and over again to hurry up and get the gear grind done for the week and if anything make it worse since the cap will be increased.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ninjafada Wipefever
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    i hope you will give us more info in the live letter , and not some useless videos/screenshots like "look it's so cool, we are so exciting" not us !
    our feedbacks take months to take effect, the less concreate info you gave us, the more will pause until 2.1

and still nothing about armory for crafter and gatherer
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Leadrina Lionheart
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I really hope you guys realize that if you dont make crystal tower harder and drop better loot, people will have no way to progress their heros in terms of items and will have to wait another 3 months (if on time) to get back into raiding.
    Granted, there will be other thing to do, but so far its only for more myth stones or crafting stuff, both things that people who go into coil dont really need.

Rather make crystal tower harder so that people have to spend more time there. casuals will even have easier time in coil with the myth cap raised.
    (3)

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast