Character
    Zaythe Aellinsar
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 72

LF interest in RP Linkshell

Hey guys,

so I thought I'd do a bit of research and see if anyone would be interested in starting up a RP linkshell? We did not get any RP specific worlds, they did say we would, and apparently both 'unofficial' RP worlds are US.

I was interested to see if anyone would be interested in this. I have decided on a Linkshell purely because everyone appears to be in a FC and is probably unwilling to leave plus, when you want to, you can just log into said Linkshell when you feel like it.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shannelle Lysanter
    World
    Ultima
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Hello Zaythe. I have an existing Pinoy Chat linkshell with me and my friend who started playing the game just a week ago. We rarely chat there but you are free to join the linkshell if you want.

By the way, were you part of Gaijin before? Your name looks familiar but I have bad memory Anyway, I noticed there are a few PH players in the server or maybe I am just aware of a few since I met them through FC. None so far were asking about a PH linkshell.

As for unofficial PH servers, most are in Tonberry (JP) and Tiamat (JP) it seems if I only base it on a local FB community page.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shannelle; 10-14-2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Correction about Tonberry. It is a JP server and not NA.