Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Tahlato Dakwhil
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 57

BELOW 50 Dungeons! Looking for some local's to do dungeon runs with :)

I'm doing dungeons to level up my classes and at the same time, gearing them up with that gear. I was wondering if a few people on this server like doing Brayfox, with my whm, and dzamael and beyond with my warrior

I'm USA Mountain Time. so 2 hours behind EST, 1 behind Central, and 1 ahead of pacific.

Not saying static just want to be able to do a dungeon more than once a day instead of waiting for DF. Plus it will be faster for people that want/need gear. Anyways if anyone is doing this, hit me up. In game name is Taritzu Vesper.
    (1)
    I am a winner, even though I sometimes fail.

Player
    Character
    Tahlato Dakwhil
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 57

Come on Excalibur :D

People just put your name down if your up for it. Its not a commitment but its someone i'll send a /tell to if your interested. I would rather have 1 person from my Excal, and 2 from others, than all 3! Of course i would much prefer to have all from Excal. Especially if its a good group, and you are interested in doing it more than once. I mean its a done deal, we'll all have the same goals! Gear and quick EXP.

Lets sign some guys up and lets kick some buttocks.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tahlato Dakwhil
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 57

Ryker Hale thanks for Joining, anyone else want to join? :)

Ryker Hale, a BRD joined, and now we are doing Aurum Vale as well. Granted we got our arses handed to us yesterday, (first time noobs) but We worked out some of the mechanics and look forward to kicking its arse today!

So far its Ryker (BRD) and myself (MRD).

Anyone else want to join the list?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aedre Greystone
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Hit me up if you're ever looking for healer/dps (SCH/SMN)! I may not be actively leveling anything in that range, but one more person cuts the queue time, eh?

I'm EST, but work wonderful retail so the hours I'm on vary day to day.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tahlato Dakwhil
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 57
    Thank you Adalette! I will see if your available tonight. This will be our second attempt, so It will be much smoother I hope to meet you in game, and have some fun
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tahlato Dakwhil
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 57
    Come on people Adalette Greyhawke (and possibly her friend), Ryker Hale, myself. This is the beginning of a little community for dungeons and fun! Add some names and time zones and we'll be kicking off some dungeons for w/e level we want to join for
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Veldridge Tyr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    It sounds like fun, what you could do is start a LS and advertise that for mainly lvling lower classes and running lower dungeons, then you could just get a bunch of people in the LS and ask depending on whos on
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Esra Amell
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Sign me up, please! I'm Esra Amell in-game, PST/PDT, usually on late night or early morning because of work. I'm currently doing Brayflox repeatedly for the Battlemage set (WHM/SMN) and having a group to run it with definitely sounds fun and time-saving.

I'll send a tell when I'm on tonight! And Veldridge's idea of making a Linkshell for this purpose sounds great, actually.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tahlato Dakwhil
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 57

Linkshell Good Idea...will have to ponder it

The linkshell thing would be nice, but I really want to make this casual, if we are on, we'll send each other /tells and such. But I do appreciate the feed back.

I have completed Aurum Vale, but I am definetly willing to do it again and help people out that dungeon was a real test for sure.

As far as brayfox i'm totally down, even down the the level 15, 20, and so on dungeons I want that gear as well, and I want to level up! its win win!

And I will look you two up, tonight! lol and see if you guys are up to anything and are willing to do something lol

Cya guys later and thanks for responding and keeping things going

p.s. The linkshell thing is not a bad idea, i'm already in a ls that does this though, except they are mostly EU! lol If I can get some "Western" people that would be great!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Esra Amell
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    A Linkshell is pretty casual, I think? I like to think of it as a /tell to a group of people. It's easier to put a group together that way and more organised, I guess, but it's just a suggestion. I can understand how people that already have a lot of linkshells would prefer not to add another one, lol.

I just completed my Battlemage set, by the way! Thinking of tackling Temple of Qarn next, but totally down with running it (and every dungeon below it) again if anyone needs/wants to.
    (2)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast