Thread: Amador Keep

Player
    Character
    Anakhu Dalmasca
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    @ SDUGoten , your right WP does help gear you out for it, and that's a good route to go to be prepared for AK. You shouldn't be required to have full gear from it for AK, but sure some of it would definatly help. I was more or less saying there is no reason to need IL70 in a dungeon that drops IL60, contrary to what many people assume or want for some odd reason when using DF search.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryios Locke
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 68
    Speed runs generally want people with relic+1 etc because with said DPS you can down the first boss before he summons the main boss. You can also kill the wall before it summons the gnats (adds). And you can kill the last boss while ignoring the adds that spawn. With such a group AK becomes a 20 min run or less instead of 30-60 mins. And you need 8 AK runs a week to cap Myth tomes, so if people can do it in 20 they want to because thats 2 hours 40 mins as opposed to 5+ hours.

I geared out for AK in wp in 3 runs I had pants/legs/feet/helm and I was using a il 55 GC Weapon to tank with. My first run of AK more tank gear dropped and by the end of the week I had completely replaced my AF set. I got lucky on Garuda HM and the axe dropped first try. I also bought all the DL accessories first as of now I only need 2 pieces.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ryios; 10-09-2013 at 03:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Anakhu Dalmasca
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    DL accessories is probably the best move I made first with my tomes. And like ryios pointed out it only takes a few runs of AK to replace your AF. Imo good accessories are harder to come by in drops vs main gears , so spending them early tomes on those is a good route to go.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rei Caelum
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    AK is rediculously easy lol
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3