Character
    Dreamy Akemi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Melding my accessories ?

Hi guys !
    I wanna meld some materias in my crafting accessories (don't have the money for all of it yet since i use different craft classes :/).

So i was thinking, what should i meld into them ?
    I've been looking for guides but i'm not sure today if it's good anymore.
    So here i ask, thanks !
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rain Arrows
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Everything I've seen is dump all you can fit until you can HQ your Highest level items and then worry about CP after. I would also like to see an up to date "MIN/MAX" guide for attaching materia for crafters.
    (0)

Server: BEHEMOTH
    FC: CASCADIA
    Playing since Beta phase 3

Player
    Character
    Delenia Forcentis
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Womble O'flaherty
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Best meld setup for HQ accessories hasn't really changed from the above link that juniglee posted - you can cap all the stats out on them for a reasonable level of investment.
    Just be sure to double-check the prices for T1, T2, T3 and T4 materias on your server - the T3s are actually cheaper than T2s on our server by a sizeable margin.

For the armor itself, it depends what you want from it: Do you want individual sets for each class, or one set that does all classes?

You're really aiming to get either [347 Craftsmanship, 340 Control and 372 CP] or [357 Craftsmanship, 343 Control and 348 CP] after food, depending on which rotation you're going for. You can hit that via the above accessories, plus either a HQ Job-Specific gear set (you'll need a different set for each crafting class, but less risky since fewer overmelds needed) or a HQ Patrician's gear set with a HQ Job-Specific Body (all but the body can be used by multiple classes, but it'll need more overmelds - particularly on the Offhand Weapon).

Technically you can use a "Dodore Doublet" as a Generic Body piece too... but the most you'd be able to hit will be 348 Control, 342 Control and 345 CP- even when FULLY overmelded with an extremely expensive Offhand 3xT4/2xT3 materia pentameld. So you'll only be able to use the [347 Craftsmanship, 340 Control and 372 CP] rotation and have to eat +CP food each time.

Personally I've gone with the HQ accessories, and a HQ Patrician's set plus job-specific HQ Body pieces.
    (0)
    Last edited by Maelwys; 03-04-2014 at 12:55 AM.