Player
    Character
    Snuffles Lockheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 37

Whats with this Server Queue?

So I log in to play, and it tells me hey there is a Q so you gotta wait your position is 5. Ok, so i alt tab and surf the internet then find that my position is now number 11...Okkkk

(20 minutes later)

So then my wife logs in and i tell her oh there is a Q at the momment. She logs in and selects character it says shes in position 2... What?? She alt tabs and checks some things then alt tabs back in and shes in the game..... Now I'm at position 33...... Huh?!

Isn't a queue basically a virtual line? Who are these people butting in front of me.. I don't understand this at all.

Edit: 5 Seconds after posting this thread at position 33 I ram my way through the virtual line and get into the game.... I ... don't.... understand.....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aldoric Firepeak
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    I've seen the number go down, but never increase. Maybe alt tabbing acts as a log off? Then when you alt tab back in it requeues you? I've been 11th in queue before and in within seconds, and have been 2nd and its taken a min. So not really sure how it works...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zehel Sterben
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I get the queue during peak hours. I've never actually "waited" for the queue. I just hit cancel and reattempt to login. This usually ends with the same number in the queue or a login automatically. Keep in mind I'm a console user but the idea should work for both clients.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zozorozo Shortstrider
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50
    I get the same problem often.

I'll be in queue, wife is ten second behind me hitting play. She gets it, I'm still in queue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alkalord Weeone
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    If you just keep spamming the login button you'll eventually get in. For some odd reason the que isn't a que... please look forward to it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Captain Lalafist
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalord View Post
    If you just keep spamming the login button you'll eventually get in. For some odd reason the que isn't a que... please look forward to it
    Uhh, it is. Don't know what was wrong with OP's queue.
    (0)

Greetings folks,

We appreciate you taking the time to report this concern you are having to us. However, since this is not a technical support issue, I will be closing this particular thread.

Good luck and have fun!
    (0)