Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ahmira Duskbloom
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    can we have a more cumulative Auto-Translate feature? things like enemy names/types, enemy abilities, mechanic keys (ie switches), buff/debuffs (ie doom), etc?
    (2)
    "Welcome to the ranks of the blue mages. However, at this moment you are but an empty vessel--a base creature, weaker than the most ordinary mortal. A blue mage must wrest her strength and vitality from her enemies. Show me your hunger for unrivaled power! This is the only guidance I shall give you."
    ~ Final Fantasy XI Treasures of Aht Urhgan

Player
    Character
    Coca Cola
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    We all know the type of Disaster the Odin behemoth fate is any plans in making like a separate sever for those type of fate with level restriction for example if Odin pops and you meet the level requirement we can teleport to that location Or completing a quest that will give you an echo or linkpearl that allows you to know and teleport to the location few ls mate play on ps3 and let's be honest those fates are not for ps3 users yet I'm sure they would like to fight and slay them enemies
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Bisera Cecilina
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 76
    Will we get more individual casting/attacking stances/animations?

For example: A Huyr Midlander has a different attacking/casting stance than a Huyr Highlander, Fem Roeg and Male Roeg, etc... just so that everyone doesn't look so ...samey... all the time. D=
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tainted Soul
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 37
    Why are you implementing zone caps and still not doing anything with dungeons? I'm so sick and tired of fates that don't load half the time. Running dungeons or doing leves is ridiculously slow exp. I'm more of a dungeon runner myself, how about boosting dungeon exp to scale with fates to maybe encourage more to run dungeons and help reduce super long wait times to get in as a DPS. Because clearly with the zone caps we're basically directed towards doing dungeons.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Bisera Cecilina
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 76
    What are your plans for implementing new jobs and classes?

To elaborate, will all classes have a set up like ACN = SMN + SCH or will you deviate from that setup? The reason I ask is because right now if a player decided to level SMN they would also get a SCH without doing anything to that class.
    I think that is a bit broken and players shouldn't be gifted level 50 classes/jobs, especially since leveling isn't so time consuming.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Strawberry Dragon
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 61
    What improvements are planned for FC? Like a message board and or improved company chest with more settings.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Nobre Aura
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 39
    Hello. A casual player will be able to buy your own house? Or it's impossible? Thanks! =)
    (2)
    Last edited by LippBR; 10-17-2013 at 02:06 AM.

Player
    Character
    Vars Dalith
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    New jobs/classes, any info plz?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Kitt Trix
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 20
    Will you be enabling pet skills to be marco'd at anytime in the near future?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Zanza Mori
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 28

more frequent checks for your current postion from the server comming anytime soon?

more frequent checks for your current position from the server coming anytime soon?
    (2)

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast