Player
    Character
    Traitorous Blow
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

tell me what your thoughts are

I'm a whm I perfer to sleep mobs in haukke manor. I wanna know what everyone's thoughts are as far as sleep mobs and taking them one at time. I mean do you think its worthless or having a archer aoe? I think its better mp wise to kill one at time but that's just me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arcanis Bladewing
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    imo, CC in dungeons is only needed if tank is struggling tanking trash or if healer is struggling healing tank through trash, if not , then it's just faster to aoe them all down.
    (1)

Character
    Sinth Reborn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 52
    Depends on the party setup. If you have strong AoE, sleep is useless unless your group is undergeared. If you have weak AoE, single target damage will kill trash faster and sleep can be useful. Bottomline: Sleep is situational.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Traitorous Blow
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I have brd as well but then again at 28 I just don't see the damage out put of an aoe that makes so much of a difference alone I could understand with a war tank as well I think with a archer and war together to me I wouldn't have a problem but I also think it as a team the battles should be looked at first then adjust to are skills before any aoe is used cause we wll know when that happens no one wants to take the blame for the mistake of a wipe
    (0)