I'll do my best to not use any conflicting/debated terms here: I can't seem to play the game at all, and I mean this to its fullest context.

Let's preface this with me saying that I don't have any network trouble with other programs. I can stream video, download just fine, play other online games with little to no lag, and use multiple online services- generally better than what my friends can based on my living location.

:: The Problem ::
I can log into the game. Everything loads up perfectly. However, shortly after logging in (1min to 5mins), I will experience a pause. Time will stop, then, if I'm lucky, will fast forward like crazy to catch up. This will repeat about 3-4 times until a black screen pops up with an error 90000 saying that I am disconnected. This happens regardless of where I am, what I'm doing, or how many people are on my screen. It happens in town, out in the field, in instances, and in my own room.

This happens every time I log in- and it has only happened within the last three days. I have not changed any settings on my router, nothing has been modified with my network- physical or software side.

:: Conclussion? ::
I don't want to confuse anyone, and I'm not the most technically savvy- but this issue doesn't feel like "lag" that I know from previous games. I have no problem connecting to the server and loading it up, and there is nothing on my graphics end that can't handle the game. For starters, I've beaten the entire storyline and murdered Titan twice with "lag", it just took me some lucky prediction on my part to dodge AOE's, but I can't really do anything about this. This is the same computer, same settings, same network- I just can't stay connected, and I'd like to play this game.

I've tried port forwarding, and I'd like to avoid VPN use. My provider is Suddenlink. Again, I've never really had any problems before this. I know people are having some trouble with symptoms like I've described, but is anyone having trouble STAYING connected like I am within the first 10 minutes of gameplay?