Player
    Character
    Shadow Reaver
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

Loss of Gil an XP

Last night I was playing doing some leveling in a area for my mage an my game started to act funny at first it was short lag an frame rate then I literally couldn't move for like 3-5min an after I'm back in control I keep playing an I notice every time I kill mobs I get no xp no matter how little so I log out thinking it was just a bug an I log back on but it continues an I leave the area an come back an it worked its self out somewhat so I think nothing of it but then I died while leveling my mage spawn back at the camp crystal an go to repair my gear an notice I'm missing 400K of my gil an I checked my retainer, I know I have never given my personal info to anyone an no one other than me plays my account an I know I didn't spend it cause be for I did my leveling I was just checking the AH board an checking my funds an I didn't spend anything. I just want this worked out I had amassed 1,480,000gil an now I'm missing 400K an I'm not thrilled in the slightest it took me long hours of farming shards to sell to attain the amount I had an I want to get that back I tried filling a report on in-game report but they redirected me here I hope that someone can actually help me with this this is not in the slightest bit fun to know I work hard just to get screwed
    (0)

Thank you for posting your concerns about lag and then loss of gil. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team, and they will thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking Here or Here for any details regarding the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!
    (0)