Player
    Character
    Kiwi Seto
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 20

Unable to Complete Main Story Quest - Every Little Thing She Does is Magitek

I was completing main story quests whilst registering for duty via the duty finder. When I was in the middle of the quest "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magitek" (specifically running the magitek to the destination after speaking with Wedge) my duty finder popped up and I accepted the duty. After the duty I was still on the quest but no longer on the magitek. I walked to the destination point and on approach was told that I "had lost maggie" and had to return to speak with Wedge. However there is no way to get back into the room with Wedge and therefore am unable to complete the quest.

I tried logging out and back in and with it being a main story quest was unable to abandon the quest to start again.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nyaano Nohea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Are you talking about the building at Revenant's Toll?
    Have you tried entering all the buildings there to see if you can get back in to the quest instance?
    Can't recall all the details about that quest...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kiwi Seto
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekodar View Post
    Are you talking about the building at Revenant's Toll?
    Have you tried entering all the buildings there to see if you can get back in to the quest instance?
    Can't recall all the details about that quest...
    Yes. There is an NPC initially outside the building that you talk to in order to enter but no longer works after the inital part of the quest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Did you try abandoning the quest and retaking it from the original quest giver?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kiwi Seto
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    Did you try abandoning the quest and retaking it from the original quest giver?
    As stated in my original post: "with it being a main story quest was unable to abandon the quest to start again."
    (0)

Thank you for posting your concerns about the quest "Every Little Thing She Does is Magitek". I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team, and they will thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking Here or Here for any details regarding the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!
    (0)