Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sebelain Vernet
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    It's funny OP, when I first thought about leveling the SCH, I had the same idea. I thought Embrace and Physick had higher potency than Cure II for cheaper what a deal ! Well nope, not so epic.

So far the fairy mechanics are a huge letdown.

The AI is terrible with CDs that it uses pretty much on CD which is terrible.

It doesn't use Fey Light on CD it's like they hit the release date and said ''well fuck it, we will include that skill to the AI next patch''

We can't macro ANY skill of the pet...

We can't have 100% control of the pet to use the Scholar to it's full potential.

Embrace has a recast of 3 seconds vs 2.5 for your own heals which is a pretty big deal in Coil where the difficulty for healers is pretty much insane tank damage.

Overall, it's sad. I really like the class, but it can't be used to it's full potential because it's clearly unfinished.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Disir Eir
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    The best way i have seen to get my fairie to heal who i need and want it to is to actually target them and set the pet skill to shift+e that is the only way i have gotten the fairie to heal who i want when i want
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Za'pheria Kryo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    You can Hardware macro the abilities and stance.

Requirements:

Any Hardware macro enabled device. G series Logitech peripherals, Razer products. The keybinds are doen through the special software provided by the company.

Here is an example:

Desired Macro:
    /micon Embrace
    /ac Embrace <mo>
    /ac Embrace <t>
    /Recasted Embrace (Shows CD timer for the ability on your chat that only you can see)

Keybind Ex. 1: Keybind Embrace = W

Keybind Ex. 2: Targeting Macro = shift + ] (to keep it out of reach with regular hand strokes since we will not be actually pressing this key)

Create desired Target Macro.

Hardware Keybind Macro key 1: W --> Shift +]

MAGIC HAS HAPPENED
    (0)
    Last edited by Kryologic; 10-10-2013 at 12:30 AM.

Player
    Character
    Galen Amaranthe
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryologic View Post
    You can Hardware macro the abilities and stance.

Requirements:

Any Hardware macro enabled device. G series Logitech peripherals, Razer products. The keybinds are doen through the special software provided by the company.

Here is an example:

Desired Macro:
    /micon Embrace
    /ac Embrace <mo>
    /ac Embrace <t>
    /Recasted Embrace (Shows CD timer for the ability on your chat that only you can see)

Keybind Ex. 1: Keybind Embrace = W

Keybind Ex. 2: Desired Macro = shift + ] (to keep it out of reach with regular hand strokes since we will not be actually pressing this key)

Hardware Keybind Macro key 1: W --> Shift +]

MAGIC HAS HAPPENED
    I thought about this... but then I realized sometimes I think I can do meth... but then think "Ehhh better not".

It's a design issue and I'm not buying hardware to get around it... SE needs to fix it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Za'pheria Kryo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    It is a design issue but for people that already have the hardware this is a perfect way to bypass the issue. If some one has the money and is will to buy the hardware to make this possible then power to them.

SE's pet AI and management looks like it was slopped together by some new guy that was not allowed to touch anything else .

Anyways hope this solves the issue most are having and hopefully they fix it soon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bobo Zint
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    To Krylogic (can't quote your post, exceed 1000 characters )

I don't get that.
    What do you mean by "Desired Macro" ???
    and we cannot macro our Pet ability then how can you use " <mo>, <t>" ??

and actually you do not need a device that provides with special software,
    there's a 3rd-party macro software that can do the same
    BUT! isn't against the rules ? (even the "special software that comes with special device" is counted as 3rd-party program)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Randgrid Blomqvist
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    The way I understand the Terms of Service is that the only 3rd party software that is against the rules is that which manipulates the environment, changes the way the mechanics of the game are intended to work, exploits a glitch in the programming, or negatively impacts the community. Fishing bots, farming bots, gil or item "duping", and "teleport" hacks used to move instantaneously from one place to another in a field would be examples. Things like parsers that access game data but don't manipulate it are okay. As are things like programmable hardware devices, as long as you aren't using it to do something that violates the ToS.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Za'pheria Kryo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    "Desired Macro" - Stands for the pet ability macro that you are trying to create.

You cannot make it just like I put it in the post thus why you must hardware macro the ability.

Yes you can use a third party program to macro your keys. Depending on what you are comfortable using.

Shields977 is correct.

Updated my original post so it can be easier to understand:

changed the "desired macro" on "Keybind Ex. 2:" to "targeting macro" to better portray the process and posted a targeting macro that will work with the example.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reimu Hakurei
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryologic View Post
    "Desired Macro" - Stands for the pet ability macro that you are trying to create.

You cannot make it just like I put it in the post thus why you must hardware macro the ability.

Yes you can use a third party program to macro your keys. Depending on what you are comfortable using.

Shields977 is correct.

Updated my original post so it can be easier to understand:

changed the "desired macro" on "Keybind Ex. 2:" to "targeting macro" to better portray the process and posted a targeting macro that will work with the example.
    I am having issues with this.

While I can do the Embrace + Physick macro correctly using Razer Synapse, it seems I CANNOT properly macro the pet stance.

I mean, I can, but it's no use - in the fraction of a second between the end of the cast and the macro pressing the "Steady" stance, the fair will blow all cooldowns.

How can I stop this from happening?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bobo Zint
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia_Nightfall View Post
    I am having issues with this.

While I can do the Embrace + Physick macro correctly using Razer Synapse, it seems I CANNOT properly macro the pet stance.

I mean, I can, but it's no use - in the fraction of a second between the end of the cast and the macro pressing the "Steady" stance, the fair will blow all cooldowns.

How can I stop this from happening?
    I think we can't avoid this at this time.
    You have to time Steady Perfectly right after Embrace to avoid pet using auto Whispering Wind/etc
    or the Embrace casting will be canceled

SQE
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast