Player
    Character
    Jim Berry
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90

For the first time since PS3 beta...

...I will not re-subscribe. It renews on the 4th of October.

For the past three weeks (reset will be four weeks), I haven't been able to run most endgame content due to no longer having access to TeamSpeak. This has greatly affected my playtime and morale.

I've been getting back into DC Universe (having paused it for FFXIV), as well as downloading a few other games.

It was definitely a fun ride, and I'm going to miss the music. Can't really say I'll miss the players because I was mostly a sub or got assistance if they needed the run themselves.

2.4 is supposed to be great, but of course, I'm sure it will demand more use of voice chat. There are a lot of talented players out there, we get left out due to no chat. While I feel as though I don't need to be told when to move or when to stop actions, I totally understand there are on-the-fly changes with different strategies and what-not, so I'm not 100% bitter about the usage of it.

Anywho, I'll meddle with what little time I have remaining in the game to let my FC and all six linkshells know what direction I'm headed. Once officially, I won't on these boards again (unless in-game chat is introduced).
    (9)
    Last edited by Jim_Berry; 09-29-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Character
    Alukah Bast
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    What is preventing you from using TS?
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Asny Rak'nys
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    This game really doesn't need voice chat. It just makes it easy. When trying to join groups on PF have you tried talking with the people that are running them to see if they take you even without voice chat? Also might I ask how come you lack access to voice chat? No pc/android/apple device that you could run the client on?
    (6)

Character
    Kaiser Yonin
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukah View Post
    the million dollar question
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Winter Solstice
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Why bother posting this? Are you asking for help with TS or just telling us you're leaving?

Because I can promise you, most people really really don't care for an "I'm quitting" post. If you just want to quit, do so quietly instead of creating drama about it, nobody is special enough for others to care. If you want help with TS though, I'm sure many of us will be glad to help.
    (30)

Player
    Character
    Lucille Wallace
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ruskie View Post
    This game really doesn't need voice chat. It just makes it easy. When trying to join groups on PF have you tried talking with the people that are running them to see if they take you even without voice chat? Also might I ask how come you lack access to voice chat? No pc/android/apple device that you could run the client on?
    But doing T9 or the other SCOB turns without TS is a pain, considering that you're going with a group of random people... since OP is refering to end-game, I'll asume he talks about the SCOB.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Veera Aurora
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus-Wallace View Post
    But doing T9 or the other SCOB turns without TS is a pain, considering that you're going with a group of random people... since OP is refering to end-game, I'll asume he talks about the SCOB.
    T9 is not that much difficult even without TS
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Adam Fylrmyn
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I'm actually more curious as to the reason for you not being able to access TS or any other variations rather than you leaving the game.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Velo'a Nharoz
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukah View Post
    OP could be deaf. Someone in my old FC was, so we created macros for her to express our intentions.
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Mag Cotti
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Berry View Post
    Anywho, I'll meddle with what little time I have remaining in the game to let my FC and all six linkshells know what direction I'm headed. Once officially, I won't on these boards again (unless in-game chat is introduced).
    Please, inform us what it is you decide to do as soon as possible. I have the Associated Press on stand by ready to announce to all media outlets so the world can know exactly what you do with your game life.
    (34)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    What we suffer is "the curse of knowledge". For new people, most of the dungeons after level 24 is considered "intense". For us, we just don't understand why newbies do not "get the mechanic" when everything is spelled out for you right in front of your screen... For them Brayflox is HARD ("you want me to Esuna all of you? move out of the way? and cure three people???), Sunken Temple is "ZOMG WTF was that", Cutter's Cry was "intense" and Titan "baby trial" was "fck this, I swear I ran and out of the train track from hell".

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast