Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

I apologize that we are starting to leave the beginning of October and head into the middle of the month... snip snip
    I believe we will be able to make announcement very soon about the start date, and I will be sure to let you all know as soon as I can.
    Just a tiny thing, why don't you guys take more time to schedule things and come back to us with a set date, I'm sure most of the players will be happy to hear "It'll be around this date..." and that it actually happens then, than to say it's gonna be sooner but then delay it anyway, it might be worse at first sight, but it sure outweights the frustration that comes later on from having the date postponed multiple times.
    I don't mean this in a bad way, but I think it's something to think of. Like constructive critiscm. Either way!

Keep up the good work guys, it's headed a good way, as long as you keep caring and working to improve.
    (0)

Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyana View Post
    Wow, you guys should go outside once in a time.

All your crying, swearing and threatening words won't get you server transfers faster.
    They are working to make server transfers avaliable as soon as they can.

Be glad the communication with SE is so good. There are games where you don't get any information about when things will be implemented, or if they get implemented at all.
    I think they are doing a good job, it's sad to see people not care about what they actually do and are doing, but care about what they dont have and how they need it right now. These peeps. Though we could use more replies a day, I think it's alright, just hope it only gets better instead of going downhill.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elu Zaltana
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NeruMew View Post
    I think they are doing a good job, it's sad to see people not care about what they actually do and are doing, but care about what they dont have and how they need it right now. These peeps. Though we could use more replies a day, I think it's alright, just hope it only gets better instead of going downhill.
    We care about results. We care about what the told us and what they are NOW telling us.

YOU DO KNOW they said server transfers would be last month right? then they said early october, now it's november. DON'T SAY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T GOT NOTHING TO SAY. This is the problem, even though they lied to you people. You still defend their bs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Phealia Firebane
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 31
    Well, if October 15th actually happens it will be nice but I'm curious on the damage already. A lot of folks I know already walked away from it for various reasons, including the server transfers. Let's be honest here. We're literally 45 days into the game where we haven't been able to play with our friends. That's pretty ridiculous even by MMO standards.

And to that note, I'm also curious why consumers of MMOs are more accepting of delays and issues than pretty much any other consumer group. We're paying for a product and possibly a subscription for something that was not working as intended or as advertised. Furthermore, I don't know why individuals credit SE for good work when failure to understand and resolve issues in a timely manner has been a problem area. I mean, I get that they like the game but why support a business that doesn't seem to really care about your experience...for something you actually pay for? It makes no sense to me.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Anubis Valeth
    World
    Anima
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    And to that note, I'm also curious why consumers of MMOs are more accepting of delays and issues than pretty much any other consumer group.
    That's exactly what I think. I really don't think Square is doing a good Job since FF X-2. From support, good history games, commitment to its customer, and a lot of other things. They seemed to focus only in GRAPHIC EFFECTS. FF XIV ARR was a good surprise for me in the beginning. But seems even today that the games is in BETA stage. They are too focused in the money and not with the customer satisfaction. If they really are having problems with World Transfer they should, at least, give the community the feedback. The MINIMUM is to change the publish in http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...ption_service/ "* World transfer service is scheduled to begin mid-September.". Gosh, we are almost mid-October! It's not that difficult to REMOVE one line!
    (0)

Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ErBear View Post
    We care about results. We care about what the told us and what they are NOW telling us.
    -snip-
    You still defend their bs.
    I'm not defending that, in fact, havent you read the post right above where I said they should not rush answers, rather process them longer and come out with a definitive reliable one? - People are just to eager to jump onto each others necks. Need to be more relaxed. CHILL, have a beer and a joint
    Being serious tho, all I'm saying is people do need to knock it down a knotch... Anyway, in case it wasn't clear I'll repeat myself, yes, it's wrong how they keep changing the announced dates.
    And some people need to mark the difference between what is possible and what they want, speaking of timeframes. Anyway, I believe they are understaffed too, which is not their fault, but their company's fault (SE as opposed to the FFXIV ARR team).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anubis Valeth
    World
    Anima
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 29
    I'm hoping that Square can implement the World Transfer as soon as it's possible before more people leave FF XIV ARR. Already 2 friends stopped playing because we aren't in the same server and got discouraged and unmotivated and I can't get out of the Japanese Server with 1500 ping (almost impossible to heal in a dungeon with that LAG or to run from a special attack with a dps because when I leave the attack area I already took the damage).
    (1)

Character
    Neru Silverlight
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizard View Post
    -snip- They seemed to focus only in GRAPHIC EFFECTS. FF XIV ARR was a good surprise for me in the beginning. But seems even today that the games is in BETA stage. They are too focused in the money and not with the customer satisfaction. If they really are having problems with World Transfer they should, at least, give the community the feedback. The MINIMUM is to change the publish in http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...ption_service/ "* World transfer service is scheduled to begin mid-September.". Gosh, we are almost mid-October! It's not that difficult to REMOVE one line!
    Yes, it would seem like they rushed to release without the game being ready, I couldnt agree more. But I still maintain my point that people need to be more impartial when looking at things, we should be more understandable and they should listen more, and pay more mind to the actual results and quality of their service.
    (2)

Greetings, everyone.

I’m happy to announce that the World Transfer Service will become available on October 15.

We are currently performing our final testing on the service in preparation for its launch, and as long as no major issues are discovered between now and tomorrow night, we will be launching the service according to schedule. In the event that an issue is discovered, there is a possibility we push it back a couple of days, so we appreciate your understanding if this were to happen.

We'll be announcing more details on the Lodestone very soon, but I wanted to give you all a heads up!
    (62)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player

Meh... I'm on a legacy server. Even though I barely played 1.0 I still can't transfer
    (4)

Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast