Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Nyris Reach
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Guys... we will soon be able to finalize the date for which we can reveal the schedule for releasing information on Server transfer....

Please look forward to it.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Vinge Desade
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 29
    Too late for me, first month playtime expires tomorrow and there's no way I'm extending it when a definitive date for server transfers still hasn't been released.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ralein Silvercrest
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinge View Post
    Too late for me, first month playtime expires tomorrow and there's no way I'm extending it when a definitive date for server transfers still hasn't been released.
    Just freeze your account.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Phogg Machine
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Good lord the delays are pathetic, the stench of FFXI's later years is starting to fester. Maybe Yoshi needs to start sending someone else on press junkets and the tradeshow circuit until silly nonsense like this gets handled properly. After all, many people are fussing over this due to the lingering effects of the launch failure leaving friends separated from each other on other servers and having been told that they would be able to move in the middle of September.....Really makes you wonder about this dev team if they cant even sort this out....
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Basket Case
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

I apologize that we are starting to leave the beginning of October and head into the middle of the month and that information on the world transfer service is late. The development team is in the midst of finalizing the implementation date, so unfortunately I am not able to inform you of a specific date when this will be available just yet.

I believe we will be able to make announcement very soon about the start date, and I will be sure to let you all know as soon as I can.
    Wait. They need to use the development team to "finalize a date"? Anyone can set a deadline... Here, I'll set one: Friday, October 11th. Whew, that was exhausting.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Dreathor Carter
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 51
    My account is on hold till my friends can join me.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbob View Post
    Rather then complaining that you cant play with your friends because you are on a Legacy server, simply have them transfer to YOUR server. From what I have read though legacy servers can not transfer from a legacy server, standard servers can go TO legacy servers. Tell your friends to transfer to the Legacy server you are on during the 5 days of free transfers if it means that much to you.
    I tried this. At launch. Hyperion was locked down the entire first week. It is also the most congested Legacy server from what I have seen. So when my friends can transfer I highly expect Hyperion to be locked out then as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    LOL. Why?

I think people are assuming that all of the Legacy servers only have characters with multiple level 50 professions/classes and millions of gil. They don't. In fact, I'd bet that the majority are DON'T have those things. The majority are probably folks that gave up on version 1.0 about one to three months in and are now just coming back to play...just like you. They may have a few more levels on a class or two, but other than that nothing. For me, it would be a level 27 archer with 47,000 gil. Whooptee f&#@ing doo.
    This was me. I had a 1.0 character. Level 5 marauder with like 500g. Yeah I am serious. That's what it was. Big threat to the economy and game.
    (4)
    Last edited by necrosis; 10-09-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Player
    Character
    Windy Marvell
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Am I the only one that is completely sick of their lies. Stop leading us on just be honest. Don't tell us mid September and later say early October just to lie again. From your responses back from e-mails on other subjects I can only assume you don't care about us as the one I received clearly showed that your staff did not read the question. Then at the end of it it says if it didn't answer your question please contact us again. Why even bother when it sends you back to the same place and you know they didn't read it the first time. At least be honest here say next September if that's the truth because if you keep lying to use I will quit.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Shyngo Starr
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    I'm just...disappointed =/.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zephyr Kote
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

I apologize that we are starting to leave the beginning of October and head into the middle of the month and that information on the world transfer service is late. The development team is in the midst of finalizing the implementation date, so unfortunately I am not able to inform you of a specific date when this will be available just yet.

I believe we will be able to make announcement very soon about the start date, and I will be sure to let you all know as soon as I can.
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice?
    (1)

Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast