Player
    Character
    Minty Monty
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimace View Post
    I do hope we hear something on transfers soon. Originally, announcements were supposed to come mid-September. Here's October and I haven't seen anything.
    More like next september. That's if they get their shiz together.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Starlight Trinity
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Trihuuger View Post
    Keep 1.0 Players on the legacy servers. If they have friends, the friends can transfer to them. There's no reason people coming into 2.0 with a full character sheet of level 50's have any business going anywhere BUT legacy servers where they can possibly have peers in similar standing.
    Why do you care is some come on the new player servers?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nenin Poponsand
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTrinity06 View Post
    Why do you care is some come on the new player servers?
    Coming from a new player on a Legacy server (friend was there already), they ruin the high end market. So many of them have tens of millions saved up that by the time players like myself were geared well enough and had the cross class abilities to HQ ilvl 70 gear the profits were gone entirely. It's not uncommon to see 15-25 rose gold earrings up at a time here.

It's not a big problem in the long run but man did that make it hard to break into high level stuff.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Samuel Bellamy
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Nope, still says mid-September. What do you expect when they can't even update their website. It's always add 5 days to 6 months with whatever SE promises.
    The people who manage their website are not the same people in the development office, ESPECIALLY the people who manage the ENGLISH website.
    (0)
    (真緑, 大輝)

Player
    Character
    Nyxi Eryth
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    I am actually very grateful that they're offering free ones for the first few days. My legacy character transfer never went through back when we had the option to. ): So, it'll be nice to get my free transfer that I should have had.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mirabelle Goode
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Just to clarify, it'll be free to transfer within those five days, but that's not equivalent to unlimited transfers within those five days...correct? I could see some wild arbitraging opportunities otherwise...
    (0)
    If you had to choose between a million dollars and saving your best friend...what would be the first thing you'd buy?

Player
    Character
    Squishy Pants
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Amari View Post
    Might want to change where it says "mid-September" on the mogservice then...unless you've already done so. This morning it still said mid-september
    FFS A community rep announced it here 10 minutes ago ... would you rather all the website artists, designers, directors, and engineers get the info before you have to create assets, develop, QA, and test changes before telling you.
    GD instant gratification whinny generation ....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alchinua Malaguld
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 61
    It looks like Legacy Characters can join new worlds. There seems to be a gil limit though.
    (0)
    Kweh!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Pa-paya~ paya papaya~ pa-pa-ya~♪

Player
    Character
    Justice Knight
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 32
    Well, assuming it ever comes - what would be awesome is a break down (estimated of course, it wouldn't be 100% accurate) of how many nationalities exist on each server.
    It would help those that want to be with certain people, to then be with certain people.

I don't even mind having high non English speaking persons on my server, I'm just tired of it affecting the way other people interact and in turn make everyone pissy all the time, when I'm not even a part of it.
    Oh and hate the feeling of having to force or rush everything because people are impatient and you haven't a way to communicate due to the shallow and poor translation system.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Renzo Genji
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    My friends are on balmung. If I dont get to transfer there from sarganatas I will probably just reroll :/
    (0)
    Last edited by Genjisamurai; 10-02-2013 at 04:13 AM.

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast