Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Crystal Twilight
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I also need to transfer but it is to a Crowded World can i still transfer 1 character? If can't transfer within the free 5 days will there be free chance later! Should i even go from Non-Legacy to Legacy? How is the Market/Economy on Legacy Worlds

Source <<Might have seen before
    Step 1: Confirm Your Eligibility
    The following conditions must be met before using the World Transfer Service:

3 Your character cannot be enlisted in a free company, holding a free company petition, or signed to a free company petition.
    4 Your character cannot have items for sale on the market.
    5 Your character cannot have items entrusted to the Calamity Salvager NPC.
    7 Your character must be logged out outside of any instanced areas.*
    8 The character you wish to transfer must be at least three days old.

*instanced areas. (INNs, Housing on later dates)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Twilight
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarice View Post

As I expected, once you get past the 13103 and no chars available crap, you get as list of a handful of servers, none of which is the server I am on, illustrating that my friends can't transfer to me but if I wasn't on a damn legacy server, I apparently COULD transfer to them (Adamanatoise). Thanks Square-Enix.
    I don't think it will show the server you are on. you can't transfer to the same server you are on... but it should show for others on other servers
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sally Syrup
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by gtasthehunter View Post
    I also need to transfer but it is to a Crowded World can i still transfer 1 character? If can't transfer within the free 5 days will there be free chance later! Should i even go from Non-Legacy to Legacy? How is the Market/Economy on Legacy Worlds
    Unless you have friends in the Legacy world it's probably better to transfer into a high-pop new server (if that is what you are looking for). Nothing is different at the moment with legacy worlds and high-pop new worlds other than you wont be able to transfer off of them until a later date is announced.

There is no free chance to transfer later(at least none stated at the moment). This is the 5 days they are giving us. After the 5 days, transfers will be a payed services.
    (0)
    Adventure, that's the life for me!

Player
    Character
    Crystal Twilight
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I know a few on a Legacy and one said they prob won't keep playing after they hit 50 and finish story! and another that has most if not all character at Lv50 not sure how long they will keep playing either.

I'm on high-pop new server and i think the Economy sucks
    (0)
    Last edited by gtasthehunter; 10-16-2013 at 05:05 AM.

Player
    Character
    Jasper Nightfall
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Please SE let us know when when legacy can transfer to non legacy server, please just like many other people i am stuck without all my friends and coworkers i talked into playing but could not get into Excalibur. They are all on fafrit. I wont play untill I get to play with them. This is not our fault. Thought i would put my comment here to help get a response!!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Dimi Carbuncle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Dear community reps, can you please press for an answer as to WHEN we can transfer off legacy servers? Any reasoning for disallowing this is pretty moot at this point, and I'd really like to play with my friends. I get that they're set against it for now. All I'm asking for is a month & year. Please please please help us get an answer for this. I don't want to keep dumping more time & effort into my character on legacy server if it's going to be a year or more before I can go play with my friends.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Valarice Starlight
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by gtasthehunter View Post
    I don't think it will show the server you are on. you can't transfer to the same server you are on... but it should show for others on other servers
    You have to select your destination world and confirm first before it'll even let you select your source world. I have characters on other worlds.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Moonfrost Hailstorm
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    so I'm a bit confused, are the worlds you can transfer to only the ones in the list on the official notice? or are they opened and closed periodically?

I only ask this because I have a friend on Gungnir who wants to join my 1.0 on Ragnarok, she isnt going to be happy if she can't because she ended up alone on that Japanese world that she didnt pick, she chose Ragnarok
    (0)
    Last edited by Wildsprite; 10-17-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Player
    Character
    Nuren Aen
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 41
    Has anyone already transferred? If so, are you locked out of all your service account characters, or just the one(s) you are transferring?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Santori Zhonets
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Igeryu View Post
    Has anyone already transferred? If so, are you locked out of all your service account characters, or just the one(s) you are transferring?
    All:
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

When applying for the World Transfer Service you will not be able to use any of the characters associated with the account of the character you are applying for.

For example, if you have you two service accounts and apply for a world transfer for a character on service account 1, you will not be able to use any characters on that account until the transfer is completed. However, you can still log in with characters on service account 2.
    The good news is that most transfers seem to be taking very little time, like within minutes. Some people have reported much longer times (dozens of hours). Maybe SE has to handle some transfers differently.
    (0)

Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast