Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Moonfrost Hailstorm
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    they have been closing worlds during peak times mostly. but some worlds are staying closed due to population issues

so in other words if you plan to transfer check this
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...06d0909189e479

it is updated at regular intervals marked in the post
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Claudia Sinclair
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildsprite View Post
    they have been closing worlds during peak times mostly. [snip]
    Ah, thank you very much! I wasn't aware that they kept such a well-updated list now.

I'll definitely keep an eye on that to see how often Excalibur is closed.
    (0)

Character
    Amras Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 61
    I'm just hoping my 1 friend will be able to find his way on to excalibur.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Silva Demateo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurus View Post
    I'm just hoping my 1 friend will be able to find his way on to excalibur.
    did you not read the lodestone information?

* Characters cannot be transferred to a World which has already reached the limit for character creation

excal is on that list. as i expected, SE has managed to not only screw up this release, but ruin this
    entire game experience. i hope that some people get to reunite with their friends without all these
    idiotic restrictions and enjoy the game they way EVERYONE should have but this is the end of the
    road for me and my friends. i hope you guys have better luck than we did.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Nuren Aen
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 41
    Quote Originally Posted by byyako View Post
    So my question is, for those people who worry that the legacy players would impact the economy, are they the ones who themselves possess a great amount of gil and high ranks in crafting?
    +1. Seriously, if I go from a Legacy world to a Non-Legacy onewith a lot of gil and items, what havoc can really I cause for the economy?
    • Undercut everyone with the items I have? Existing chars can already do that.
    • Sell those items for high amounts? Everyone would buy the cheapest copies first.
    • Buy the 100g items and sell them for 10,000g and be an evil monopolizer? Except for certain items, anyone can quickly get new ones and sell them for 100g again.
    • Don't even get me started about the people that say that Legacy characters can hurt the market beyond buying and selling like the above examples. I don't know how people think that their Duty Finder drops are going to magically get taken by the Legacy character's Need Lot+1 ability.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Tationa Suhzu
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 31
    It was said from the start that legacy rolls would not beable to transfer to new worlds the fact that yoshi p is talking about leting it happen in time is more then most games would do. And thay gave legacy players hella kick backs in relaunch 90% of other mmos would of ither said screw you thanks for the money or here have a useless pet and a 10 day game card. I got screwd out of my new beta roll and had to play on jp server when I'm in na. It sucks but I'm not going to rage quit over it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dyne Avagnar
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    I want to start my Relic quest now, but I don't know if transfers will mess it up. Better safe than sorry I suppose.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Callista Duskbreak
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Can we PLEASE get a game developer on here to explain their EXACT reasoning that legacy characters cannot transfer to non legacy worlds? And explain it in light of: 1) RMT has destroyed the economies of most worlds at this point anyway. and 2) We're limited how much gil we can transfer with us.

You're going to end up with legacy servers being stupidly overcrowded and others as ghost towns because of this restriction. If I want to play with my friends, I have to convince them to join me. How is that fair, when I didn't join their server in the first place because of log in restrictions far beyond my control?

Square, fix this or you'll be losing a customer. I hear Guild Wars 2 is doing excellent right now.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Akira Ono
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysta View Post
    I hear Guild Wars 2 is doing excellent right now.
    Where the heck did you hear this? lol
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dimi Carbuncle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Will one of you please please PLEASE give us a month & year for when legacy characters will be able to transfer to non-legacy worlds?
    (9)

Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast