Character
    Yagyu Hobo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone.

I’m happy to announce that the World Transfer Service will become available on October 15.

We are currently performing our final testing on the service in preparation for its launch, and as long as no major issues are discovered between now and tomorrow night, we will be launching the service according to schedule. In the event that an issue is discovered, there is a possibility we push it back a couple of days, so we appreciate your understanding if this were to happen.

We'll be announcing more details on the Lodestone very soon, but I wanted to give you all a heads up!
    Why is there a 12 hour delay in providing English translations? This was already announced in Japanese by the devs 11-12 hours prior to this posting. Are Americans always going to be riding in the back of the bus?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raven Fang
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 33
    Greetings, everyone.

I’m happy to announce that the World Transfer Service will become available on October 15.

We are currently performing our final testing on the service in preparation for its launch, and as long as no major issues are discovered between now and tomorrow night, we will be launching the service according to schedule. In the event that an issue is discovered, there is a possibility we push it back a couple of days, so we appreciate your understanding if this were to happen.

We'll be announcing more details on the Lodestone very soon, but I wanted to give you all a heads up!
    Will they be free?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nemeera Starnight
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticDj View Post
    Will they be free?
    free for the 1st 5 days I think
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tahlato Dakwhil
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 57
    Free for first five days, and who or where does it say that Legacy cannot transfer to new worlds? Hmmm I never read that anywhere. And I hope its not true. They did ban legacy moving to new server with the free one they already gave us, but that didn't expand to this FREE transfer.
    (2)
    I am a winner, even though I sometimes fail.

Player
    Character
    Nemeera Starnight
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    this was on page 9

Greetings, everyone!

As mentioned previously, the World Transfer Service is scheduled to begin soon and Yoshi-P has organized a bit of information about this before the official announcement is made.

Furthermore, it will be possible to move from a new World to a new World, a Legacy World to a Legacy World, and a new World to a Legacy World. In the future, we will look at economic conditions on new Worlds and plan on making it possible to transfer from Legacy Worlds to new Worlds; however, this option will not be available at the start of the World Transfer Service. We appreciate your understanding
    (0)

Character
    Randolont Althoreaux
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    They already announced that transfers within the first five days would be free. As for translations...the translators are the NA Community Team so 12 hours ago they were in bed NOT at work lol They're also on the west coast so when Camate posted that he probably hadn't been in the office very long. 1:20 EST pm is 9:30 am PST. Unfortunately the reps don't work 24/7. Also the restriction on Legacy characters was in the same announcement as the five free days.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Bomomb Sonsmasher
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I hope legacy characters can atleast transfer to other legacy servers... I really miss playing with my friends!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jadus Salaheem
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Is there going to be a wait time between server transfers or will you be allow to move your data fairly easily each time you pay the transfer fee?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astraeus Morningstar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SonSmasher View Post
    I hope legacy characters can atleast transfer to other legacy servers... I really miss playing with my friends!
    Yes, legacy players can transfer to other legacy servers.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anti Clergy
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Does this apply to people that made new characters on a Legacy server at the start of 2.0, even if they never played 1.0?
    (0)

Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast