Character
    Jonel Alsan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone.

I’m happy to announce that the World Transfer Service will become available on October 15.

We are currently performing our final testing on the service in preparation for its launch, and as long as no major issues are discovered between now and tomorrow night, we will be launching the service according to schedule. In the event that an issue is discovered, there is a possibility we push it back a couple of days, so we appreciate your understanding if this were to happen.

We'll be announcing more details on the Lodestone very soon, but I wanted to give you all a heads up!
    thanks. where should i send the fruit baskets?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nemeera Starnight
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Greetings, everyone.

I’m happy to announce that the World Transfer Service will become available on October 15.

We are currently performing our final testing on the service in preparation for its launch, and as long as no major issues are discovered between now and tomorrow night, we will be launching the service according to schedule. In the event that an issue is discovered, there is a possibility we push it back a couple of days, so we appreciate your understanding if this were to happen.

We'll be announcing more details on the Lodestone very soon, but I wanted to give you all a heads up!
    Like many others I would like to play on the same server with friends but sadly cant, and im sure by the time we can transfer off of a legacy server there wont be a free one time transfer, and might be another 2 month away from friends
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Anubis Valeth
    World
    Anima
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 29
    Greetings, everyone.

-snip-
    Time to send some emails of hope to my friends! Let's hope everything goes without a problem today at tests so I can play with them at October 15 this year!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astraeus Morningstar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Very happy that this is finally happening, time to drag all my friends to my legacy server. What's the over/under on the time it takes for this system to crash if it actually does go live the 15th?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Iam Exo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 45
    It's very ridiculous that you can't transfer your old char, I mean whats the point of the world xfer if I can't play on other servers. Either make a way to xfer items between our characters on different servers or let us xfer all of our characters to one server. I can just see a ton of people flocking to the legacy servers and not much else and if that isn't server instability I don't know what it. The you're going to have to close the server down because too many people trying to get on them and you'll have a lot of unhappy customers on your hands.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Selyndria Evangeline
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    Meh... I'm on a legacy server. Even though I barely played 1.0 I still can't transfer
    I'm in the same boat as you but if they don't let legacy people transfer I'll be quitting. I've want to play with all my friends that couldn't make characters on Hyperion since launch. If I'm stuck here much longer I'm done.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elkwood Davidson
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    Meh... I'm on a legacy server. Even though I barely played 1.0 I still can't transfer
    Good legacy characters should not be on new servers, Thank you SE for keeping the status Quo
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gypsy Whisperwind
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 56
    Greetings, everyone.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

P.s. me and 4 others have no issues going to a legacy server for a legacy player.

SO HAPPY!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vindalo Cortaine
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Can we get any information at all on people wanting to transfer off of Legacy servers? If there is already a gil cap on transferring then there shouldn't be much problem.

It seems like the people on Legacy servers have the biggest problems playing with friends because a lot of those servers were full right when the game came out and new players had trouble creating characters on them.

I have no interest in rerolling but want to play with friends, can we get any more information on this?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Elkwood Davidson
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Selyndria View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you but if they don't let legacy people transfer I'll be quitting. I've want to play with all my friends that couldn't make characters on Hyperion since launch. If I'm stuck here much longer I'm done.
    Legacy cannot transfer for like a year to the new servers they said a very long time ago. It was not a secret if you want to play with your friends on the new non legacy servers you need to make a new character.
    (0)

Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast