Player
    Character
    Nuren Aen
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 41
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyCris View Post
    U only have to wait abit longer until they fix everything out. They cant just allow everyone and especially people who have been playing for YEARS longer than ARR members.You think that wouldnt effect the market by a heck ton? Apparently you arent seeing what it can do to the whole population onto the server you guys pick. Unless u choose another legacy server where it wouldnt effect the economy as much since its fair game but put urself in a match against a 5yr vet against a month in training enemy. Who will make more money? who will take more of the items? who will make most of the profits? ARR or 1.0? -- SO yoshi-p to fix THIS. he is waiting until economy is more stable so you guys can go to any server you wish. -- most likely before 2.1 patch.
    My new ARR friend level faster than I've been able to (busy with work) and do far more raids (although I don't know how legacy status means we take more items than others), so that argument is moot.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Moonfrost Hailstorm
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyCris View Post
    U only have to wait abit longer until they fix everything out. They cant just allow everyone and especially people who have been playing for YEARS longer than ARR members.You think that wouldnt effect the market by a heck ton? Apparently you arent seeing what it can do to the whole population onto the server you guys pick. Unless u choose another legacy server where it wouldnt effect the economy as much since its fair game but put urself in a match against a 5yr vet against a month in training enemy. Who will make more money? who will take more of the items? who will make most of the profits? ARR or 1.0? -- SO yoshi-p to fix THIS. he is waiting until economy is more stable so you guys can go to any server you wish. -- most likely before 2.1 patch.
    oh really? I got one thing to say to that. FFXI had players on it for a long time before they released it in the USA and even still before they released it on the PS2 in the USA. they didnt segragate old players from new with that. the argument about the economy is not a valid one. only about maybe 10% or so of the 1.0 players have their classes/jobs maxed and have millions. and they are punishing all of us for it. they are also punishing new players who made their chars on Legacy worlds.

stop defending their decision. it makes you look like a fanboi. it doesnt help you and they dont need you to defend their stance

not to mention there are a lot more hardcore players in ARR than there were in 1.0
    (5)
    Last edited by Wildsprite; 10-05-2013 at 11:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Angelos Cloudreaver
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahlimits View Post
    Easy. Spend all their gil on HQ and most expensive end game gear and materia until they reach below the gil threshold. Then they transfer and sell all the items they bought. Boom, market gets stupid and they still have as much gil as when they left. I really hope they don't allow legacy players to change servers.
    Not all legacy players had insane amounts of gil. I personally was locked into playing on a Legacy server when My friends went to a non legacy one. I just want to transfer to play with them, who gives a crap if they cut my whole 100k gil. Let em, easy come easy go. And would a price well paid to play with friends.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Helvetica Standard
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mychael View Post
    I had to re-hire and re-name them, but they kept items. I assume they'll do the same thing, I'm just secretly sad I'll have to rename my retainers...not that anyone will ever actually get to see their names. (*crosses fingers for having them in player housing*)
    Me too! i want my lalafell slaves "err i mean retainers" in my house ^^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Meep Meep
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 74
    Can we get an update here? I'm a 2.0 player stuck on a Legacy server away from my friends. I'm undecided on whether I'll quit but will let my account lapse until more information is available.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Commander Karnage
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    So apparently everyone on the non-legacy servers are already maxed up... How exactly are they justifying forcing old players to not be able to move out of old servers? Forcing me to not use my old chars at this point is completely illogical and it just feels like a massive slap to the face for those who have been here before the game was killed. It's not our fault that the game originally died out... Don't punish us for it.
    (6)
    Last edited by Karnage; 10-06-2013 at 02:02 AM.

Player
    Character
    Chia Tansy
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    It's not our fault that the game originally died out... Don't punish us for it.
    It feels like a stab in the back. We supported the game when no one else would and now many are stuck on legacy servers without their friends. A lot of those friends on newer servers having multiple classes leveled by now. This doesn't make sense and I'm completely losing the desire to log in at all.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Josh Lionheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    I don't have time to read 27 pages to find an answer. Are we able to transfer from Japan legacy server to US legacy server?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Valanthe Liadon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by darkferret85 View Post
    I don't have time to read 27 pages to find an answer. Are we able to transfer from Japan legacy server to US legacy server?
    My understanding is that you can move from Legacy server to Legacy server, but not Legacy to non-Legacy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leon Seifer
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Delila View Post
    It feels like a stab in the back. We supported the game when no one else would and now many are stuck on legacy servers without their friends. A lot of those friends on newer servers having multiple classes leveled by now. This doesn't make sense and I'm completely losing the desire to log in at all.
    I agree with this 100%.
    (6)

Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast