Player
    Character
    Sigue Valtier
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravin12 View Post
    So basically Legacy players are stuck where they are and can't join their friends on non legacy servers?
    Yup, basically. Legacy character or not. If you're on a legacy server, you can't get off until further notice.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Garet Jax
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    All I'm saying is if you chose a legacy server and were a non you should have waited. Servers were limited when I made a character but I was smart enough not to join a legacy cause I knew it would be at least 6 months til I got outta there.

All you had to do was wait for any non legacy server to open up and there would be no problems for you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    J'zara Darkholme
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggy View Post
    Another thread from users complaining about something that Yoshi-P already released information for. I swear when I see you people complaining and then realize you don't take even 5 minutes to look at news coming from the dev team I suddenly realize you deserve not to know anything.
    Can you educate us where this information is, i've look high and low for this and cannot find it. not on the website or this forums announcements?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mongolian Beef
    World
    Ridill
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigue View Post
    Yup, basically. Legacy character or not. If you're on a legacy server, you can't get off until further notice.
    I take it I missed this "perk" in the users manual. Good thing they told us about this "plan" 6 months ago. OH WAIT. Nevermind, they didn't.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Tobiko Piko
    World
    Ramuh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 42
    When is the date to switch? I wanna make sure I'm there for the 5 day free trial
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tanaya Makers
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Svennyblaze View Post
    All I'm saying is if you chose a legacy server and were a non you should have waited. Servers were limited when I made a character but I was smart enough not to join a legacy cause I knew it would be at least 6 months til I got outta there.

All you had to do was wait for any non legacy server to open up and there would be no problems for you.
    Objectively speaking, I'll concede that point, as I also expected that Legacy Servers would be locked for a long while (it was never stated formally mind you, but the majority of 1.0 players saw this coming). However, you can't expect everyone to realize this, especially when not even SE expected these congestion issues from the beginning of launch.

The point is it shouldn't matter which server you picked. You should be able to transfer regardless, and this is needlessly convoluted.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Sheepolin Lions
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Dear Valarice,

I am stuck in the same situation as yours. I did not play the beta version so I did not even know what a legacy server means back then. My friends all chose other server because Excalibur was never opened for new character creation on reasonable time frame. I am at a place where I need to decide on keep playing on my own, or just start all over on Faerie.... I should add you to my friend list on Excalibur haha
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Hope Estheim
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Too bad SE didn't tell us back in 1.0. I imagine quite a few of us would have cancelled, if we knew we would have to start over anyway.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Atmaa Weapon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

I NEED OUT!

This sucks! I accidentally got put onto an EU Legacy server when I was able to transfer worlds from 1.0 to 2.0. I swear to god it never said it was EU, and now I'm suckered for their own fault. The fact that I can't play with my friends, let alone the horrible lag, is enough to make me "actually" post. I don't care if NONE of my gil gets transferred, I just want to play. I'll be DOUBLY pissed if, when they do allow us to transfer, I still have to PAY for it.
    (3)
    (Jump) DRAGOOOOoooooo...........oooooOOOOOONNNN!!!!!

Player
    Character
    Eryn Redwing
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I can already see problems with servers imploding from this.
    (1)

Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast