Player
    Character
    Doc Stormcrow
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90

FFXIV Launcher Error [30413][10009][10019]

Last few days, every time I try to run the launcher to update my installation of FFXIV, I get the above error message. I get painfully slow download speeds via the launcher, in the range of 0.05 to 0.07 Mb/s on average, with an estimated 4 to 6 hours or more to download the patch over cable broadband. FFXIV is the only program I am having this issue with. I can download other things, surf various websites and so forth all in the blink of an eye. For some reason, SE's servers are painfully slow.

SE: are your servers, even for just patches, that woefully inadequate to the demands of your players? Did you not plan for this many players? For the game to be this overwhelmingly popular?

Between the consistent issues with logging in and joining a world...when I am even able to log in...to these current issues with trying to update the game...I am beginnin to regret spending the money on the game, the CE upgrade and the 90 sub Ijust anted up for.

SE, for the love gil, give us something to work with here!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ostrogniew Radlutasch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow13 View Post
    SE: are your servers, even for just patches, that woefully inadequate to the demands of your players? Did you not plan for this many players? For the game to be this overwhelmingly popular?
    Nope, it's something else since I can grab these patches at 3MB/s+
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Andsala Deresnels
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 29
    Hi

I had the same error when I tried to install the game. It was solved by installing the latest drivers for my RealTek network card. Realtek just put out new drivers last week!

Hope you can sovle your problem.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cyran; 10-01-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Player
    Character
    Doc Stormcrow
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Thanks guys...I'll give these things a try. Everything should be up to date since I have automatic updates turned on, but will double check anyway. Trying to update FFXIV or redownload the client...these are the only places I have issues. Anywhere else I go to on the web, I have no problems. That's why one of my first thoughts was that SE's servers were still being bombarded by massive traffic.

Update: All of my network resources are up to date. My router and modem are both running latest firmwares. My download speed for the current patches peaks at 0.10 Mb/s. Over the past few days I have only made it to about 25-30 Mb of the patch being downloaded before being told that the launcher cannot connect to the servers. Does anyone know of an alternate means of downloading the current patches so I can get back into the game?
    (0)
    Last edited by Stormcrow13; 10-02-2013 at 12:06 AM.

It seems that there have not been any further posts about this concern being an ongoing issue. Because of this, we are considering it to be resolved. If this does continue to be a concern, please create another thread to further discuss resolutions or contact the Support Center at support.na.square-enix.com for assistance.
    (0)