Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lanolin Torchwood
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50

Account Compromised. Gil Seller Left to Spam Chat All Day. No Response from Support.

So earlier today I go to log in to my account. I log in like normal with my usual password and account name. After attempting to log in with my main character I'm met with the 3102 error (you're currently logged in, please wait until your character logs out ect.). I thought this was strange, but then noticed that I had a new character made on my account on another server. I immediately change my password and check for strange emails added to my account via the Mogstation and Square's main account site. I also run my virus program and find no threats.

This being said I thought it was even more odd that I was unable to log in to my character so I had a friend make a character on the server with the aforementioned new character and sure enough it's sitting in Gridania spamming and has been ALL DAY.

Now I understand that Support is busy with whatever it is they are busy with. I wasn't able to afford the Security Token until a couple days ago, but it's been purchased and is on it's way. However with gold spamming being such a big issue at the moment, the fact this character was left to spam all day and is still spamming as I types this out really bothers me.

I can still log into the account. I just can't log into my character. All I need is the player currently logged into my account kicked off. If that requires a temp suspension, so be it. I'd like my account back. Where is support or the GMs?

Furthermore there is no record anywhere that the tickets I filled out and have submitted have even been received or anything. I've searched through all the official Square Enix Sites related to FFXIV and have yet to see anything listing the tickets I've submitted. I find this incredibly frustrating. Not even a confirmation email telling me my ticket was submitted successfully or anything. I was worried about starting up with FFXIV because of Square Enix's track record with communication with players and I hope this doesn't become an on going issue.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Taarken Firesoul
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 42
    Virtually the exact same situation for me. About 30 minutes after I was getting 3102, I logged a ticket. I then tried live chat and it was not during business hours. I got the ticket number for it though and made note of it. About 10hrs later I logged another ticket. Next day I received the account suspension notice email. Several hours after *that* they sent a response to my first ticket logged saying it had been lodged correctly. Since then, nada. Zip. Nothing. A void just waiting to be filled with actual customer service.

There isn't any.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lanolin Torchwood
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Ya it's pretty depressing. I'm really hoping I get lucky and hear from someone in this lifetime. I'd hate to stop playing a game over something so silly. It's especially frustration when I can actually log into my account and look at my characters, but not be able to log in because there is some douche bag spamming shout on Malboro.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Spoolx Jones
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Welcome to the club, it will eventually get suspended and you will be without your account for weeks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lanolin Torchwood
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Is there no way to help hurry the process?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kyoreore Arisato
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Honestly since RMT is such a huge issue right now in FFXIV, SE should not even charge for that security token. It is . . . a one time purchase right ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lanolin Torchwood
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    ya it's a one time purchase
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jowy Avilon
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolx View Post
    Welcome to the club, it will eventually get suspended and you will be without your account for weeks.
    Pretty much this, it has been one week today since my GF's account got compromised and suspended for it and the best thats going on and the best that can be done is to call phone support and wait several hours for an agent who will verify information and open an investigation, after that, find something to do to occupy your time for the next couple of weeks. Monday will mark one week for when the investigation itself was started.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fixitana Fortanceste
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    If you see that a RMT has your account, but you can still login to the mog station, try this:
    1> Change your password (make it very strong).
    2> Get a OTP device, or the app, and enable it on your account.
    3> Cancel your service account(s) (temporary, just to boot the RMT).
    4> Once the service account(s) has/have been disabled for a couple hours (to ensure the RMT is booted), re-enable it/them and try to login.
    5> If you get back in, submit a support ticket stating that your account was compromised, you now have it back in your control, and the steps you took to get it back (CYA).
    6> If you still can't login, submit a ticket stating what you did to try and get your account back.

I've heard of the first 4 steps working for at least one other person, so it's worth a shot. Even if you do get your account back, expect at least a temporary suspension while they do research and damage control. Hopefully, this procedure will prevent a permanent ban.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Harum Hirshak
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 19
    Tried the deactivate/reactivate and am still getting the 3102. This sucks.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast