Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Rockkus Reinheart
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 42
    Yoshi said himself, it will not be coming until later. because it changes the way gear looks in the game. he wants people to enjoy the current looks, because the design team worked hard on it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Pellegri Testament
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco1986 View Post
    Yoshi said himself, it will not be coming until later. because it changes the way gear looks in the game. he wants people to enjoy the current looks, because the design team worked hard on it.
    And they worked just as hard on lower level gear(minus some details) and the upcoming Lightning/Halloween gear, none of which can be used as anything more than a town set when sitting afk in a busy area. I do think that if adding this to the patch added any meaningful amount of time to it(already looking at November at the earliest) then yes it should be kept till 2.2, but until a word is said then no one knows if they've even begun work on it or if it's close to being done and they just want to hold it till 2.2.
    (4)
    Last edited by Pellegri; 09-27-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Player
    Character
    Eisen Gramul
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    That's nice, but I actually prefer the low level gear. It's good that the design team worked hard to create some great looking sets, but I should be able to enjoy those at my pleasure, while equipping what I feel is most appropriate for my character. A big part of the appeal of modern MMO's is customization.

If it's talking about how gear looks in general, why would that happen anyway? It should be as simple as swapping out the display object for the avatar. We better not get some crazy markings indicating that it's a vanity set. That would defeat the point.
    (5)
    Last edited by Gramul; 09-27-2013 at 02:28 PM. Reason: general spelling errors

Player
    Character
    Venti Moccacino
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 54
    As long as we dont get people with shiny paper wings, ridiculous party hats or people tanking in swimsuits im all up for vanity sets.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Akamu Anikatos
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Toss my name in, they should have done this a long time ago. What an oversight.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Duelle Urelle
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
    Eep can't have this on page 3, bumpity.
    Whoa, it's Buttons. The guy that made the original vanity slots thread. Long time no see. ^^
    (3)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line like good little casters.
    * Design ideas:
    Red Mage - COMPLETE (https://tinyurl.com/y6tsbnjh), Chemist - Second Pass (https://tinyurl.com/ssuog88), Thief - First Pass (https://tinyurl.com/vdjpkoa), Rune Fencer - First Pass (https://tinyurl.com/y3fomdp2)

Player
    Character
    Pomf-pomf Footahnaree
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I can agree with this.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Spirit Leova
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    sign my name
    (2)
    I Min/Max my DPS.

Player
    Character
    Treble Elysian
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    toss this back up there
    (2)

Player
    Character
    V'yugi Tia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I hereby pronounce my full support to the original poster of this thread and his initiative to bring the Vanity Slots to the attention of the developers again. Hopefully we we'll get an update to what or when.
    (2)

Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast