Player
    Character
    Feena Valkyrie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70

Post questions or problems regarding Early Access and Preorder Codes here

Just to stop the board from being a spam fest with the same questions over and over.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kushina Namikaze
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Regarding Digital Collectors Edition. I have a code from GreenManGaming and after I registered it, under my games on my Square-Enix account it is showing up as a Regular Edition of FFXIV ARR. Does this also show up the same for everyone else?
    (1)
    Final Fantasy XI - 11 year veteran and counting.
    If it's an MMO, I've probably played it.

Player
    Character
    Vael Amih
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 15
    Okay then, i'll start:
    I registered my 18 digit pre order code yesterday (PC player) with my 1.0 account and got redirected to another site where the 20 digit code was displayed. I registered that one aswell.

My problem: I didn't get any mail for confirmation. How can i see that i am allowed to participate early access? If i log into my Account on the FF14:ARR website, only FF14:ARR is listed (which was automatically registered on Aug, 20).

Any ideas?

Edit: someone was faster than me
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mr Lentus
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I bought the Digital Collector's Edition x 3 for myself and 2 family members. Both of them received their access codes yesterday, but come today, I'm still without any. I'd like to get in on Saturday...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Feena Valkyrie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindargie View Post
    Regarding Digital Collectors Edition. I have a code from GreenManGaming and after I registered it, under my games on my Square-Enix account it is showing up as a Regular Edition of FFXIV ARR. Does this also show up the same for everyone else?
    It should, from what i heard you should be sent another code closer to launch with the CE bonus attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    Okay then, i'll start:
    I registered my 18 digit pre order code yesterday (PC player) with my 1.0 account and got redirected to another site where the 20 digit code was displayed. I registered that one aswell.

My problem: I didn't get any mail for confirmation. How can i see that i am allowed to participate early access? If i log into my Account on the FF14:ARR website, only FF14:ARR is listed (which was automatically registered on Aug, 20).

Any ideas?
    As you may have realised, there has been some trouble regarding registering codes recently. Some people are reporting that it has take 2 days for them to receive conformation.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Feena Valkyrie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by verilix View Post
    I bought the Digital Collector's Edition x 3 for myself and 2 family members. Both of them received their access codes yesterday, but come today, I'm still without any. I'd like to get in on Saturday...
    I'd attempt to contact Square or whoever you bought it off for that one. If you purchased from Square, they are experiencing delays in sending the emails.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mr Lentus
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by zetayuri View Post
    I'd attempt to contact Square or whoever you bought it off for that one. If you purchased from Square, they are experiencing delays in sending the emails.
    I did. From their store. EU region. Do you recommend ticket/email or phone?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Feena Valkyrie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by verilix View Post
    I did. From their store. EU region. Do you recommend ticket/email or phone?
    Definitely phone. It will take longer for you to get a response by email and it always helps to hear it from an actual person. Just make sure you have an order/invoice number ready as they may ask for it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Valkim Seowon
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 20

Ps3 Invalid Code

Well my issue is that I was able to get my code on the first day but when I tried to redeem it on the psn i have been getting the invalid code error. Ive tried reentering my 18 digit code but i still get the same code over and over again. My language and location and links are all NA.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Lost Angyl
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkim View Post
    Well my issue is that I was able to get my code on the first day but when I tried to redeem it on the psn i have been getting the invalid code error. Ive tried reentering my 18 digit code but i still get the same code over and over again. My language and location and links are all NA.
    Exact same issue here, along with a couple of friends.
    (2)

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast