Player
    Character
    Jenna Haze
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 35

lvl.34 titan quest fight

Hi guys, so im a white mage healer at the moment, ive followed the story questline right up to where I have to use the duty finder to fight titan, during the fight all is well, im keping up the heals, no one is complaining, execpt when he does that big AOE punch, I run out of the boxed area way before the box fades away, by this time im almost 90 degrees around to the side of the punch when it goes off, and BAM!!! It hits me, ive read the previous threads, isp fault, p2p this and that, if I can heal without lag, why cant I get out of AOE? I mean, im out but still getting hit, very annoying, and here is a link to a quick can video showing it happening, I live in melbourne australia, my isp is optus, I have the fastest internet they have on offer, not 4g crap, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDU_...e_gdata_player let me know if this is what your dealing with too,if someone from SE can actually reply with some sort of answer or well just anything would be much appreciated

EDIT: this is the PS3 version, so changing graphics settings isnt an option
    (0)
    Last edited by PQRNFLAKES2; 09-16-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Player
    Character
    Viva Diva
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Turn off all battle effects. I have gotten in several parties where someone has this issue and this made a big difference. Also, are you casting when this happens? Make sure you cancel your spell when you move out of aoe as well. There is a known bug with casting through an aoe where of you move while still performing the animation you will still get hit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Haze
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 35
    Quote Originally Posted by PetiteMalFleur View Post
    Turn off all battle effects. I have gotten in several parties where someone has this issue and this made a big difference. Also, are you casting when this happens? Make sure you cancel your spell when you move out of aoe as well. There is a known bug with casting through an aoe where of you move while still performing the animation you will still get hit.
    I hope they fix it, though as soon as you move the cast get interupted, this is also the ps3 version so I cant change graphics settings.
    (0)