Geesus Ravenheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Konachibi View Post
    CRAFTABLE CHOCOBO GEAR???!!!! :O

My dream will come true! Hooray!!!! ^.^
    Eventhough I have been lacking in my crafting since returning; this does sound quite awesome.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brin Zalazar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We plan to continuously make adjustments as needed based on your feedback on purchasable items within the GC. Therefore, please don't worry about what city-state has what guild or which items can or cannot be traded, and simply join the Grand Company which appeals to you the most after you hear their speeches in 1.19!
    My hope is that the items for sale that benefit one class over another would be trade-able thus allowing players to sell the item in the markets, so players who aren't apart of that company can still pick up the item if someone else trades or puts it up for sale.
    (2)
    Work To Game on YouTube [Guides, and More]...
    https://www.youtube.com/c/worktogamevideos

Host on AetheryteRadio... Boom City!
    Petition for Microsoft to allow XIV with cross system play:
    https://www.change.org/p/phil-spence...atform-servers

Player
    Character
    Kiote Corissimo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We plan to continuously make adjustments as needed based on your feedback on purchasable items within the GC. Therefore, please don't worry about what city-state has what guild or which items can or cannot be traded, and simply join the Grand Company which appeals to you the most after you hear their speeches in 1.19!
    This is not really acceptable.. Yoshida has already locked us to One company without the option to switch. It is not reasonable to ask us to just guess which one we want to be in based on storyline when there are obvious intentions to make rewards company specific. It is not fair to push companies on us and not inform us of which is best suited to our Main Class. No body wants to be gimped because they chose the wrong company. This is just one more blatant example of why locking us to a single company is a terrible idea.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    The Cyclops
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 44
    Aw boo hoo

You guys are ridiculous, it's an f'ing game, quit the constant bitching about everything.

I predict that you actually WILL find it acceptable and go on playing anyway. It's hardly a big deal.
    (6)

Player
    Though this is not a direct answer it is good enough nonetheless. I appreciate the feedback.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Abauge Decebalus
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    On a side note, why did SE put the Ul'Dah Bow in Ul'Dah, when the ARC guild is in Gridania?

My main is ARC, yet I am joining Ul'Dah because it was my starting city without knowing all happens here. It would, however make sense that the gear for a specific job should be awarded with points from the city where the guild is. I am not sure what SE had in mind when they did this.

It only leads to one conclusion: they will implement a way where you will be able to trade your seals for any other city's seals, therefore have access to any gear you wish and still keep your favourite city's allegiance.

They are testing the waters now, and I bet in the next patch they will do it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Teknoman Blade
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiote View Post
    This is not really acceptable.. Yoshida has already locked us to One company without the option to switch. It is not reasonable to ask us to just guess which one we want to be in based on storyline when there are obvious intentions to make rewards company specific. It is not fair to push companies on us and not inform us of which is best suited to our Main Class. No body wants to be gimped because they chose the wrong company. This is just one more blatant example of why locking us to a single company is a terrible idea.
    Did you see what I posted on the last page?

We wont be locked in for long, and you wont be gimped since they are going to have seal exchange methods with other companies. And like others have said, seal exchange makes the most sense if (especially since they've already stated they are planning to do something with multiple company seals).
    (1)

"There are many difficult times ahead, but you must keep your sense of humor, work through the tough situations and enjoy yourself".

http://neogaf.guildwork.com//

Player
    Character
    Kiote Corissimo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Teknoman View Post
    Did you see what I posted on the last page?

We wont be locked in for long, and you wont be gimped since they are going to have seal exchange methods with other companies. And like others have said, seal exchange makes the most sense if (especially since they've already stated they are planning to do something with multiple company seals).
    At no point in time does he even insinuate that you will not be locked to your company for very long. Bay basically said to you, There is no way for you to possibly know what your going to lock your self into so just don't worry about it. He said they will consider feed back about items, but he did nothing to address the fact that class specific items are locked to one company.

There are only only three ways to address this, Don't lock us to a company, don't lock the items to a company or screw everyone there is no real middle ground here. There is a reasonable obligation for them to tell us which one they are going to use before they force us to pick. If they intend to lock both us and the items to specific companies they need to tell us now before we are locked in and they start shuffling things around.
    (0)

Player

please don't worry about what city-state has what guild or which items can or cannot be traded, and simply join the Grand Company which appeals to you the most after you hear their speeches in 1.19!
    this pretty much says loud and clear that the purchasable gear distribution actually will be dependent on very specific factors such as which city has which guild.
    the fact that they said "please dont worry" means at release gear will be very restricted in where you can obtain it but that there will be other possibilities much later on to obtain the gear from other Grand Companies.
    something they know will bother many players up until the time we are given other ways to obtain the other GC gear.
    (0)
    15 abilities each? what is this... Kindergarten?
    A jack of all trades WHM... what is this 1989?

Player
    Character
    Holy Dragoon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    You should read the JP translation thread, where it talks about "Free Company." Which sounds like people will be able to obtain items from any company through it.

There isn't much difference on which country you enlist in, just varies in how the event is viewed (cut scene)
    - To avoid one country getting too much enlistment, making it so depending on number of enlistee the company bonus changing.
    - It doesn't mean you can't switch (grand company) later on, later we are looking to adding "Free Company" where you can join optionally
    (1)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast