Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ronberku Vantarius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 63

Can a FC buy multiple houses/lands in the same region?

Something I've been wondering. Can a FC buy multiple houses/lands in the same region? I know that S-E mentioned that we can get different ones in different regions. Like make the limsa a vacation home and uldah the real one

For example: FC buys multiple plot of lands in the Limsa region and build multiple houses under their name.

This thought popped up because just like some people. I look forward to housing but don't really like the thought that I'll most likely won't be able to be creative with furniture. As the role will most likely be placed in the hands of the leader and/or officers. Thus popped the thought of..."What about buying multiple houses. Buy a L size one to turn into a Headquarter. And S-size and M-size houses could then be bought for somewhat personal use for FC members."

Basically something to somewhat appease those that are really itching to obtain a house without having to create their own FC or wait 6(7.5 including time before patch 2.1) long months for it.
    (1)
    My gallery of regulart art and random drawings: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/10502152/1/New%20sketchbook?h=7762c3

Player
    Character
    Sparda Amon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Must be an FC full of crafters...

Heck I would be happy with a dog house with my current in game income and you are talking about multiple houses..

my poor 170k..
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mewchat Bogz
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 55
    I wonder if big Free Companies could come and buy all the lands and start jacking the price up.
    Maybe harass people to get them to sell their land. Like in real life.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ronberku Vantarius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoAmon View Post
    Must be an FC full of crafters...

Heck I would be happy with a dog house with my current in game income and you are talking about multiple houses..

my poor 170k..
    I lol'ed XD.

Ironically enough. The FC that I'm in is mostly crafters and the name hints to it as well. But you have to remember that the entire FC can chip in to buy lands/houses. Hence why my thought/idea popped up. I know plenty of people who have multiple millions of gil already. Or have no issues getting so much in a short time. Obviously it also depends on the final price.
    (0)
    My gallery of regulart art and random drawings: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/10502152/1/New%20sketchbook?h=7762c3

Even after the Letter from the Producer LIVE Housing special, we're happy to answer more of your questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Vydos View Post
    What about buying multiple houses. Buy a L size one to turn into a Headquarter. And S-size and M-size houses could then be bought for somewhat personal use for FC members
    It will only be possible to have one house when housing is first implemented in patch 2.1. However, in the future we will make it so you can have multiple houses.

Also for those curious about plot sizes and housing sizes, when housing is implemented in patch 2.1, you will only be able to build houses that fit the plot of land. Meaning, you have to build a small size house on a small plot of land or a medium size house on a medium plot of land.

After patch 2.2 we will make it possible to build houses that are smaller than the size of the plot of land.
    (45)
    Robert "Hvinire" Peeler - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Valerie Vesper
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I have another question: If two friends buy houses in different instances, and one wants to go to the other's house and gets invited to his/her party, how will which instance the party enters be decided? By leader?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sayura Ava
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Is it possible then to start your own FC (say you and your friend) and rank it up on your own in order to have a FC house?
    (0)

Character
    Tiggy Te'al
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Livilda View Post
    I have another question: If two friends buy houses in different instances, and one wants to go to the other's house and gets invited to his/her party, how will which instance the party enters be decided? By leader?
    This has been a question of mine for a while now. I'm assuming I'll be in a different plot that most of my friends so I'm hoping it is easy to visit my friends houses.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ivera Ivalice
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    The devs need to stop calling it housing. They have made this very confusing since they first announced housing in general. FC housing is coming in 2.1 not personal housing. For the longest time I thought personal housing and FC housing was coming in 2.1 kuz all they kept saying was "housing". Of course the latest live letter crushed what I was waiting for in this patch
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayura_ View Post
    Is it possible then to start your own FC (say you and your friend) and rank it up on your own in order to have a FC house?
    Yes, but FC's need a minimum of 4 people. FC size doesn't matter, just the fact that you are an FC will allow you to own a house but with fewer people you might not be able to afford the larger plots.

The devs need to stop calling it housing. They have made this very confusing since they first announced housing in general. FC housing is coming in 2.1 not personal housing. For the longest time I thought personal housing and FC housing was coming in 2.1 kuz all they kept saying was "housing". Of course the latest live letter crushed what I was waiting for in this patch
    They have always always always always said that FC housing would be first and personal housing several months after. Always.
    (6)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast