Player
    Character
    Nikki Spencer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Unable to update the Group NA/EU Character List

According to reading forum posts the worlds are back up again yet I can't access my characters. I was getting this error along with the 90000 and 10101 errors before the emergency maintenance started, now I cannot access characters at all. This is through the PS3 not that I think it matters, but will try and see if I have same error through the PC.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Pebbs'sae Smithra
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 13
    I am also experiencing being unable to update the group NA/EU character list.

Playing on PC
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mo Raece
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I was playing for about 15 minutes after the maintenance ended (or was supposed to end) and then the game just crashed and on login all the NA/EU servers were down. Don't know what's going on but I'm about to give up...
    ss
    (0)
    Never made a pretence of living with good sense, it's really not my strong suit.

Player

Far as I know they are still limiting the pop cap to low on servers. It might also be causing this issuse as my spouse was saying one time EU/NA was down, then when tried again JP was down.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nikki Spencer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I have also tried on my PC and I can't get the EU/NA servers to work at all. Usually for me it's saying that JP servers are unable to load but now it's the other way around. A work around has been to shut the client down and reopen it which has worked for me in the past, but even doing that now is not working Can't access my characters at all so I'm a sad bunny...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ai Tanabe
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    It have been a rather bad phase 4 and early release for us that payed for it.
    I am used to Final Fantasy being epic from the day i buy it, sadly this is not one like the other FF.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Riku Amari
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    love the fact that the servers are aparently up from the Server list before you hit play but when you get in you either get unable to update world list crap or the world is full please try later, god Phase 3 was more stable then Phase 4 and Early Access XD
    (2)
    Lalafell World Domination!!!!

Player
    Character
    Frito Bandito
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    I'm having the same issue. I don't understand why we can't all just be put in a queue instead of being told it's full try again later.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nikki Spencer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    If I'm being perfectly honest, I think the P4 beta test was far too short, I was expecting it to last around 2 weeks and was very surprised to read that it would only be for 4 days... Apart from the problems I'm loving the game, and I'm tempted to create a character on a JP server just so that I can play the game!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aoi Tsuki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Yep they're clearly doing it just to limit the players, it's a dirty trick rather than just saying they're full

Says they're all up here http://arrstatus.com/
    (0)

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast